By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is "No More Heroes" SOLD OUT In Your Market?

Can't wait to play this game when it's released here in Yurop. Anyone know the release date btw?

Around the Network

@ RadioRobert

I found it easily at my gamestop

I'm more concerned that you have eleven GameStops around where you live, and it makes your story quite unbelievable. I've never been in an area with eleven gamestops, do you mind giving me your location?

This is one real advantage that digital distribution has over the current system. Its not Nintendo or the publisher not giving the game a go - its the thousands of retailers out there.

Lets see the first shipment sell out in a day or two, and see if the next shipment is any better.

I think it will do (relatively) quite well in the long term, and signal the start of "hardcore" games doing a lot better on the Wii. They just need some real effort and some originality!

BTW - Zak & Wiki should crack 200k sold (a lot more shipped) within a month - and 250k within a couple of months. Just needs a bit more advertising, and it could have done quite well.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I had the same happen at my Best Buy. I looked all over for it and finally had to ask an employee for help. They went to a back room and came out with a copy for me. If you go to Best Buy you have to ask an employee for the game.

At my Best Buy the shelf was full of them. By the way, the game is awesome. Not to ruin anything, but this is the most cartoonishly violent game I have ever played. Wii and there damned kids games.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I hate you :'(

I have to wait one more month AND get the censored version!
I'm soooo importing a NTSC Wii (If i find one!)

DMeisterJ said:
@ RadioRobert

I'm more concerned that you have eleven GameStops around where you live, and it makes your story quite unbelievable. I've never been in an area with eleven gamestops, do you mind giving me your location?

I live in North Florida, on the border of Orange Park and Jacksonville. There are an enormous amount of GS/EB in this market.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

^ Oh, ok. I've found it at my five gamestops, my two best buys, two Wal-marts, and a target that I've been to in the past couple of days.

(Don't ask me why I've been to all of these stores)

DMeisterJ said:
@ RadioRobert

Seriously? I have 46 gamestops withing a 25 mile radius of me.

Seems Bestbuy has No More Heroes though from this thread.  Think i'll stop by there since it's by my dentist.  Instead of going through the 6 gamestops by me that i actually go to. 

There are two in the Mall by me... then one outside of the mall in the shopping center.  Then there is one in the other mall by me... and two on the same street and block as it. 

There are more Gamestops then starbucks around here. 

I went to two Game Stops, neither of them had it. The first guy said they sold out as soon as they got them. The other place said "We're sold out of No More Heroes" as soon as I walked up to the register. Didn't even get the chance to ask about it. Luckily Best Buy had a few copies. Now I need to quit posting and go play.