By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is "No More Heroes" SOLD OUT In Your Market?

I went to buy No More Heroes today, 2 independent stores, and 10 Game Stops were all sold out of it. I do know that stock levels were not big (I asked). The Game Stops got between 2 and 10 in addition to the preorders they had. Walmart and Target did not have it in stock yet. I finally found it at the 11th Game Stop I tried (I got the last one).

Could this actually do 50,000 to 75,000 first week, or are retailers just being overly cautious? Were you able to pick one up today?

OK, time to go play it..............! 

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

Ubisoft probably sent out low shipments... My brother bought it today I'm gonna play tomorrow

My Best Buy had some, but not out on the floor. I had to ask them where they were, and they went to some mystical back room and got one for me. I don't know how many they had though.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

I couldn't get it. Damn this sickness keeping me at home.

got 12 copies of NO MORE HEROES at my bestbuy.

We sold 0 copies, I tried to talk some college guy into it, but he laughed and said no way.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

I went in to buy it at one Gamestop but they only had reserve copies left. I went to the second Gamestop and I picked up the gutted copy.

I went around noon today at Gamestop and got the last copy. I know they usually say that if you don't preorder but I actually got the display case one which sucked because I got a new copy that was already opened. >_>

i bough two copies an hour ago one for me an one for my friend as an birthday gift.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

looks like this is the type of game that is going to sell MUCH better at tradtional game stores(as opposed BB or Walmart)

Will ioi overtrack it because of that?

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

adajio said:
My Best Buy had some, but not out on the floor. I had to ask them where they were, and they went to some mystical back room and got one for me. I don't know how many they had though.

Same thing happened to me. I hadn't seen it on the floor anywhere so I asked and they said they had 12 in a back room that they haven't gotten out yet.

Sadly, I didn't have the budget to actually get the game. I've been playing it hyper safe on what games I get, so it's either got to be a game I'm absolutely sure I'll enjoy at an incredible deal, or I have to play it before I'm actually going to commit to buying it. 

I'm kinda concerned that they're trying to avoid putting any of the M rated Wii games out on the shelf.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her