By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2006-09 forum posters come to this thread! The VGC Old Republic will rise!! (Nothing to do with SW game xD)

Gamerace said:

I remember them all except MikeB. Alas... many of the great ones have left us.

Miss stof.  He always had something witty to say.

I think there´s still a fair number of old timers (2006-2008) posting...me, you, Zero the OP, superchunk, kasz, mrstickball, HappySqurriel, Rol (though, where´s he been?), Dodece (loves to write, doesn´t he?), DarcRequiem, noname, soriku, leoj, Euphoria, dgc, CGI, kowenicki, trestres, etc

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Gamerace said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Gamerace said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Who is the eldest member still active on here that's in this fight??

superchunk - June 2006

And he has already accepted his GrandMastershipness?

Indeed.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153080&page=1#

Awhh well fantastic! I remember those good old days.. How i miss them.. Wait I've been here since forever too.. i just never posted in that thread to get on the list.. 

Wow, you pre-date even me.   I bow to you ancient one.   Post in that thread so he updates it. Your greatness must be recognized!

I appreciate the praise fellow elder, I have requested passage onto the list. I however have not been active much throughout the course (my post count is dismal compared to most) of my time here but I've seen and survived many of Fanboy wars through my time at the beginning of this generation, those were hard faught times. And sadly we have lost too many a great member in that time.. 

If a single grain of rice can tip the scale, imagine what a tomato can do - even if it's little (and frozen)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Simulacrum said:
I want my prediction league back.

Agreed

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

JGarret said:
Any of you 2007 guys remember posters like DonWii, bodhesatva (I think that´s how it´s spelled), stof, mikeb?

Stof: yes.

bodhesatva: the name rings a bell, but I'm not sure.

mikeb: Sounds familiar, but I might mix it up with some other Mike.

DonWii: The guy with the Che Guevara with Reggie-face as avatar?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Get off my lawn

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I came here to laugh at your faces. We the newbies are the future of this land.

zero129 said:
NintendoPie said:
Gamerace said:

I say we let all the 2010 guys in.  They've paid their dues.

Nope! 2010 is part of our group! Us 2010-2013 are the new generation.

You better get to it then dude and make your thread and start rallying them before you lose your 2010 members and are only left wwith 2011-13 members xD

You are late. The thread already exists, and Conegamer is with us!

zero129 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
zero129 said:

You better get to it then dude and make your thread and start rallying them before you lose your 2010 members and are only left wwith 2011-13 members xD

You are late. The thread already exists, and Conegamer is with us!

Link or it never happened

Us Members need to know where to go to attack xD

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153107&page=1#

As you can see, Radishhead is also with us! We have the 2010 members secured!

zero129 said:
TheBardsSong said:

I joined in 09 but been here long enough to remember when this site actually had a competitor called nextgensales or something (pretty sure it was 06). That didn't last long.

OMG i remember Nextgensales too lulz, ah the good old days

nexgenwars, and it's actually still around.

SW-5120-1900-6153