By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2006-09 forum posters come to this thread! The VGC Old Republic will rise!! (Nothing to do with SW game xD)

Gee... they fooled me. This whole time I thought ALL of them were girls. Hard to tell with those high pitched 2010-2013 voices.

Around the Network

Was lurking since late '08, joined in '09. I really miss Darth. He was my favorite poster back in the day.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

JGarret said:
Gamerace said:

I remember them all except MikeB. Alas... many of the great ones have left us.

Miss stof.  He always had something witty to say.

I think there´s still a fair number of old timers (2006-2008) posting...me, you, Zero the OP, superchunk, kasz, mrstickball, HappySqurriel, Rol (though, where´s he been?), Dodece (loves to write, doesn´t he?), DarcRequiem, noname, soriku, leoj, Euphoria, dgc, CGI, kowenicki, trestres, etc

Y U Forget Andross? :P

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Wander_ said:

At least we have a girl with us, Not like the cockfest that's happening in here.

The why do you keeep trying to peek over the fence?

Hmm?!?

I can't believe they took the thread idea. No originality at all!

I haven't seen NintendoFanGirl around for awhile either...

Wasn't MikeB the head Xbox fan on the site?

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

Around the Network

So why have so many users abandonded the site? Shit happens or did they get new names lol!

PS: @zero129,
My username held out for a while in the top 20, but i see that many other users with even older signup dates have reemerged from the depths so my name will join yours on being absent from the list :(

Haven't seen him in a while. Speaking of xbox fans has anyone mentioned or know what seece is up too?

JGarret said:
Any of you 2007 guys remember posters like DonWii, bodhesatva (I think that´s how it´s spelled), stof, mikeb?

Yeah I remember them. Although I wish I could forget MikeB and his Amiga obsession. MikeB is to Amiga what R.Kelly is to underage girls.

Darc Requiem said:
JGarret said:
Any of you 2007 guys remember posters like DonWii, bodhesatva (I think that´s how it´s spelled), stof, mikeb?

Yeah I remember them. Although I wish I could forget MikeB and his Amiga obsession. MikeB is to Amiga what R.Kelly is to underage girls.

now that is a visual image I would like to forget!

Kind of glad MikeB doesn't post anymore, that guy was arrogance made flesh...

Poor MikeB I always hoped that one day he will understand that real gamers had the Atari 800XL, (complete with tape drive.)

I really can't believe you guys could of forgotten.... lolita. I think she moved to the UK and got married to her English bf. (sadly not me :( )

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331