By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2006-09 forum posters come to this thread! The VGC Old Republic will rise!! (Nothing to do with SW game xD)

zero129 said:
Wander_ said:

I came here to laugh at your faces. We the newbies are the future of this land.

When the Rise up happens you will be one of the first to be hanged :P xD

Don't lose your diaper doing that old man.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Wander_ said:
zero129 said:

When the Rise up happens you will be one of the first to be hanged :P xD

Don't lose your diaper doing that old man.

Do you new members have girls??, do ye have a secret forum? no ok would you like to come under our wing and not be turned into our food??.

Never in a million years BIAAAATCH. The newbs will win this battle they don't need wheel chairs and canes like some people.

ah 06-09 those where the days out of my 5k post i believe 3.5 came from 08 to around mid 09 once they went to orange and black yuck!

back then posting on vgc was a lifestyle for me was on for countless hrs per day, there was a point where it was like eat, sleep, vgc

Play Me

Glad to see the numbers are still climbing.

I think we had a lot of deserters (is that word?) this year like darthdevidem01, seece, etc.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
ethomaz said:
I think we had a lot of deserters (is that word?) this year like darthdevidem01, seece, etc.

I will bring Darth back to show you my power watch...

Just keep watching this might take a few xD (Btw i have lots of friends on steam anyone know what his new steam name is??)

If you did that then I'll follow your will for the rest of my VGChartz's life .

Give us darth back @zero129.

Edit - You need to share you power with us because I saw that in the latest Naturo chapter .

No letting the 10ers in! Invite them and eventually the 11ers and *gasp* 12ers will think they deserve a spot among our ranks.

TheBardsSong said:
No letting the 10ers in! Invite them and eventually the 11ers and *gasp* 12ers will think they deserve a spot among our ranks.

Seems like we punched a hole through your wall. You guys are so desperate

zero129 said:
TheBardsSong said:

Good point, but at least if we allow the 10'er sand only them we will punch a big hole in the resistance i think. I have been to their savage land and its a place with no order. They hand out titles like they a sweets, they shared 1 woman between the whole tribe!! we need to crush them soon before the grow too big xD

At least we have a girl with us, Not like the cockfest that's happening in here.

zero129 said:

No dont ruin anything about Naruto i have not read it in a few months and i need to catch back up!! .

Forget what I said before