By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2006-09 forum posters come to this thread! The VGC Old Republic will rise!! (Nothing to do with SW game xD)

Mnementh said:
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Ultimate lurker present.

Well, quite an accomplishment, 21 posts since 2008. You win as the greatest lurker of all time.

Wow, and I thought I was bad with only my 900+ posts in 5 years.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network
Immortal said:
Conegamer said:

I can't abandon my dog...but I promised NinPie. I want nothing to do with your futile war!

As I told your rebellious comrades, you would do best to Flye (oh, boy, I am on fire :D) this place before we cleanse the forums of newbs. Flye, however, will remain with us. He has seen the error in your ways before you. You feign loyalty in this so called "Nintendo Pie", but you know that your heart lies with us, the true rulers of this land. Fight with us or flee. There is no other option.

I think...I think you might be getting a bit too into this.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Mnementh said:
JGarret said:
Too bad the Wii U isn´t doing that good so far, it´d be fun to have a new John Lucas.

Wait for my thread titled: 'Why I think the WiiU will sell 200 million+'.

Don´t be modest, go for 300 million!

thetonestarr said:
Only 2007 members are real elders. The rest of you are just lesser veterans. =p

Don't wake the ancients from 2006 (*cough* superchunk *cough* mrstickball *cough*). As long as they don't notice, we from 2007 can rule.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

xstonexcold316x said:
Gamerace said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Gamerace said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Who is the eldest member still active on here that's in this fight??

superchunk - June 2006

And he has already accepted his GrandMastershipness?

Indeed.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153080&page=1#

Awhh well fantastic! I remember those good old days.. How i miss them.. Wait I've been here since forever too.. i just never posted in that thread to get on the list.. 

Wow, you pre-date even me.   I bow to you ancient one.   Post in that thread so he updates it. Your greatness must be recognized!

Around the Network
__XBrawlX__ said:
starcraft said:
__XBrawlX__ said:
Well I'm only 25 days late of being in the 07 group, but I'm quite happy with 2008 :P I too disappeared for the better part of a year and a half, and there have only been a couple of people I've recognized around the forums... I miss "words of wisdom"... I never see "Soriku" around, or "Pichu_Pichu"... I miss the good old days haha At least theres still a few members that are still here XD RolStoppable anybody?

Yeah, what on earth happened to Soriku!!?!?

That Wii-obsessed 14 year old that wouldnt stop talking about masturbation right?

The one and only :P There was also that other user and he was like the 2nd most popular user to my knowledge... Major sony supporter, but I cant recall his name...

LeoJ?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Any of you 2007 guys remember posters like DonWii, bodhesatva (I think that´s how it´s spelled), stof, mikeb?

Conegamer said:

I think...I think you might be getting a bit too into this.

Nonsense! You're not getting into this enough.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

I remember them all except MikeB. Alas... many of the great ones have left us.

Miss stof.  He always had something witty to say.

JGarret said:
Any of you 2007 guys remember posters like DonWii, bodhesatva (I think that´s how it´s spelled), stof, mikeb?

Where have they all gone? they are needed in the Council!