By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What will be the first non-Sony game to hit a million sales on PS Vita?

Tagged games:

Scisca said:

Question - in the US, you get a kart with the ACIII:L bundle, while in Europe we get a code to download the game from PS Store. We know VGChartz don't track online sales, so do they track the number of ACs sold in Europe in the bundles or not?

I don't think so.

The LBP Vita & CoD Declassified bundles in UK also contained a download code.

Around the Network
Scisca said:

Your's really is.

730k already sold. 250k sold only in the last 3 weeks. The only question we can ask is are we going to get an announcement of a 3rd party game that can possibly reach 1 mil before ACIII:L does it.

Question - in the US, you get a kart with the ACIII:L bundle, while in Europe we get a code to download the game from PS Store. We know VGChartz don't track online sales, so do they track the number of ACs sold in Europe in the bundles or not?

ACIII:L was 150k overtracked in the US, Declassified 100k undertracked.

Much closer race now.

Scisca said:
riderz13371 said:
Scisca said:
Stupid thread.

Stupid comment.

X2.

Your's really is.

730k already sold. 250k sold only in the last 3 weeks. The only question we can ask is are we going to get an announcement of a 3rd party game that can possibly reach 1 mil before ACIII:L does it.

I think that's why he said "X2". Making your comment and his both equally stupid. 

Barozi said:

Much closer race now.

If you're taking it from this post, I think they've been adjusted already:

Assassin's Creed

Call of Duty

I don't know what they were before, but that Call of Duty number doesn't match what's on the front page for NA sales for the title.

Kresnik said:
Barozi said:

Much closer race now.

If you're taking it from this post, I think they've been adjusted already:

Assassin's Creed

Call of Duty

I don't know what they were before, but that Call of Duty number doesn't match what's on the front page for NA sales for the title.

Yeah the total sales haven't been updated yet. Should happen after we get Global sales.

Around the Network

I'd never have believed the Vita would take so long for even 1 million seller. I was sure it wouldn't sell as fast or as good as the 3DS, but still...that's sad.

Looking through those numbers we got from NPD actually.

Pretty much every big game is overtracked (apart from CoD) and pretty much every smaller game is undertracked.

Everything has been adjusted though, just waiting for the global to go up.

Well, with adjustment for AC and the end of the holiday-sales it is even more probable, that another new title might hit the million before AC does it. But maybe I underestimate the legs of the game. Let's see.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

COD will be the first sadly.

first to hit 2 million will be Metal gear solid.