By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What will be the first non-Sony game to hit a million sales on PS Vita?

Tagged games:

KylieDog said:
Monster Hunter 4.

If it is coming, you're practically guaranteed to be right.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
KylieDog said:
Monster Hunter 4.

Howcome Capcom doesn't make a Monster Hunter for Vita? I mean it's guaranteed to sell and it would just mean more money for Capcom and increased sales for Vita. Do they just not like Sony or something?

riderz13371 said:
brendude13 said:
KylieDog said:
Monster Hunter 4.

Howcome Capcom doesn't make a Monster Hunter for Vita? I mean it's guaranteed to sell and it would just mean more money for Capcom and increased sales for Vita. Do they just not like Sony or something?

I don't think they do.

Mnementh said:
Hmm, isn't AC typically front loaded in sales? So it should get to the million by next christmas. I think something else might top it before. The next FIFA might have a good chance.

No new FIFA until September, and Vita fans will be anxious about it because so far, EA has done a terrible job

FIFA Football Vita - released in the same year as 12, but in fact was just a port of 11 with 12's menus
FIFA 13 - Literally just a roster update to the earlier game, so the gameplay is now 2 behind

If FIFA 14 comes out and is an actual port of FIFA 14 PS3, then I will running to the shops to buy it, but I don't think that that is going to happen

Mnementh said:
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:

Vita has third party games?

Liberation...AssCreed Liberation.

Vita has games!?

Im just kidding lol

Liberation unless we learn about something at e3 that is big.

So, you don't expect any big guns this year? Come on guys. I stick with it, next FIFA should have a better shot at it.

I expect them to announce something before or during E3 wqhich is why im holding off on saying liberation.

Around the Network

What chandler said.

MH :S

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

KylieDog said:
Monster Hunter 4.

This isn't a 3DS thread lmao

riderz13371 said:
brendude13 said:
KylieDog said:
Monster Hunter 4.

If you were the head of Capcom wat would you put it on? [4.1mil Vita] or [27mil 3DS] user base!?

tbone51 said:

If you were the head of Capcom wat would you put it on? [4.1mil Vita] or [27mil 3DS] user base!?

1. MH4 was announced when the 3DS was severely underperforming.

2. Software pushes hardware, not the other way around.

3. MH already had an established fanbase on the PSP, and I don't think MH fans have jumped ship yet when the game hasn't got a release date.

It's up to SONY to get off their arses and cough up the cash though.