By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What will be the first non-Sony game to hit a million sales on PS Vita?

Tagged games:

Kresnik said:
Barozi said:

ACIII:L was 150k overtracked in the US, Declassified 100k undertracked.

Much closer race now.

If you're taking it from this post, I think they've been adjusted already:

Assassin's Creed

Call of Duty

I don't know what they were before, but that Call of Duty number doesn't match what's on the front page for NA sales for the title.

Wow. If ACIII:L is only at 550k and not at 730k, I take back what I said.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

Either Assassin's Creed Liberation or Call of duty black ops declassified or even Need for Speed hot pursuit maybe

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Scisca said:
Kresnik said:
Barozi said:

ACIII:L was 150k overtracked in the US, Declassified 100k undertracked.

Much closer race now.

If you're taking it from this post, I think they've been adjusted already:

Assassin's Creed

Call of Duty

I don't know what they were before, but that Call of Duty number doesn't match what's on the front page for NA sales for the title.

Wow. If ACIII:L is only at 550k and not at 730k, I take back what I said.

Yep agreed, thats what happens when you base your figures on someone else's figures who are wrong :) (Ps I had also originally picked AC3L based on VGChartz figures) - I will probably take back what I said as well about AC3L being the first...lol. Fun fun fun.

A GTA game would surely do the trick.