By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect's 250 Favorite Games - 2012 Edition

Good list! Xenoblade is too low though...also interesting to note that every game in the Top 15 either was or still is a Nintendo exclusive, that's something!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Another factoid is that 16 of the Top 20 are available on Wii! Who said it has no gamez?

I loved seeing the "/Deluxe" after Mario Bros, since that's how I put it on my list xD I wonder how many others specified that version

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Conegamer said:
Another factoid is that 16 of the Top 20 are available on Wii! Who said it has no gamez?

Or most people who voted were Ninty fans?

Weird, no H4...

Ohh well.

Yay!!!

Around the Network
Dragon246 said:
Conegamer said:

Or most people who voted were Ninty fans?

I find that hard to believe...

A job well done Smeags . I'm very glad to have participated in this year top 50 games list and it surprised me a lot to see that Parasite Eve appears in the Top 250 overall .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Weird, no H4...

Ohh well.

Cut off date was Oct 31st and it released in November. Assuming H4 = Halo 4. 

Conegamer said:

No that was PS3.

Dat Pokemon Blue nostalgia! x_x

Awesome picks, you guys :)

yay FFXIII is in the top 100! (#77) :D

And yay more recommendations for me to add to my list n.n