By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect's 250 Favorite Games - 2012 Edition

I loved seeing the "/Deluxe" after Mario Bros, since that's how I put it on my list xD I wonder how many others specified that version

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Another factoid is that 16 of the Top 20 are available on Wii! Who said it has no gamez?

Or most people who voted were Ninty fans?

Weird, no H4...

Ohh well.

Yay!!!

Dragon246 said:
Conegamer said:
Another factoid is that 16 of the Top 20 are available on Wii! Who said it has no gamez?

Or most people who voted were Ninty fans?

I find that hard to believe...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

A job well done Smeags . I'm very glad to have participated in this year top 50 games list and it surprised me a lot to see that Parasite Eve appears in the Top 250 overall .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Weird, no H4...

Ohh well.

Cut off date was Oct 31st and it released in November. Assuming H4 = Halo 4. 

Conegamer said:

No that was PS3.

Dat Pokemon Blue nostalgia! x_x

Awesome picks, you guys :)

yay FFXIII is in the top 100! (#77) :D

And yay more recommendations for me to add to my list n.n

Great jobs Smeags!

The Nintendo fans really showed up to vote this year! 8 of the top 10 are Nintendo games and the other 2 were exclusive on Nintendo consoles when released. Bit disappointed that the Deus Ex games, Half-Life 1/2, Tomb Raider and Dragon Age Origins weren't rated higher, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Surprised to see Dishonored in the Top 250. It was only released a few weeks before the lists were compiled so I don't think many who participated would have had a chance to play it. Goes to show how good the game is.

I actually am quite suprised that Super Paper Mario appeared, even being in 136th. Take that haters!

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David