By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG! NMH 9/10 Gamespot AAA confirmed

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/heroes/review.html

That's right, ladies and gents. The most respected "hardcore" gaming site on the net just confirmed 9/10 AAA status for NMH.

This is a huge boon to the Wii library, as the Wii has the first AAA title in 08, as an exclusive, and all of us people who have supported the game from the start, are now vindicated.

What is your excuse for not buying it now? 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Gamespot? Respect? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It came from gamespot...wow

......if I posted this about a ps3 game I would have been a laughing stock.. but you post it ur praised..

mM
Sam Yikin said:

What are they up to now?  Is it 2 or 3 known people who have left gamespot due to disliking CNET's meddling?

Around the Network
Sam Yikin said:

Wii hater?

lol, j/k

It's the most respected American site. The Gurstman incident, to which your referring, is bad. However, it's still the most trusted.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Would you please stop with making an endless amount of topics about NMH? Yes, it's a great game which is getting great scores, no need to spam the boards, really.

your jumping the gun here guy.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/933024.asp

average rank is 87 right now including that review

I hope that it is a great game and I also hope it will sell, cause good games deserve good sales. but this is the wii we are talking about here. just start hoping stores start force bundling the game with the wii.

leo-j said:
......if I posted this about a ps3 game I would have been a laughing stock.. but you post it ur praised..

Oh, I thought you got banned.

Anyway, I can't talk for your PS3 fans, but us Wii owners, get excited about AAA exclusives.

I gotta run, bbl. Oh, I'm so excited for NMH! 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

>The most respected "hardcore" gaming site on the net just confirmed 9/10 AAA status for NMH.

Thanks for the laugh.

It's more likely that it got sponsored. I will wait 2 months to see if an Editor in Chief quits over this before I even consider buying this game.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)