By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG! NMH 9/10 Gamespot AAA confirmed

leo-j said:
......if I posted this about a ps3 game I would have been a laughing stock.. but you post it ur praised..

Like this post, right?:

Gamespot? Respect? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I thought that 90+ was AAAAA, 80+ was AAAA and 70+ was AAA

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Anyway, I can't talk for your PS3 fans, but us Wii owners, get excited about AAA exclusives.

When did Wii owners elect this person to talk for them?

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Sam Yikin said:

Wii hater?

lol, j/k

It's the most respected American site. The Gurstman incident, to which your referring, is bad. However, it's still the most trusted.

GameSpot= randomly giving games lower scores to increase traffic.

They call it being "tough on games" but I just laugh at them.

Good for NMH though, nice to see another good 3rd party Wii game. 

leo-j said:
......if I posted this about a ps3 game I would have been a laughing stock.. but you post it ur praised..

Do you mean on this thread or others? Since there isn't praise here, just laughing at Gamespot, your comment seems to be the latter.

As to the OP, Gamespot is not the most respected gaming site anymore. You clearly haven't heard about the Kane & Lynch review scandal. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

fazz said:
leo-j said:

Like this post, right?:

Anyway, I thought that 90+ was AAAAA, 80+ was AAAA and 70+ was AAA

Um, no. 95+ is considered AAA, an amazing title

Around the Network
leo-j said:

It's not the pro stance on the PS3 we attack or laugh at. It's the fact that some of the things posted are cherry picking facts. Also you seem to object to anything good about the wii with little/no basis for said objections.

Man if I respected Gamespot anymore I would be going haywire but im gonna roll with the Gametrailers and IGN's review. Is it just me or does Gamespot love Sandbox games?

PS:Still first day purchase :)

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|

ZenfoldorVGI, you up for a bet? Devil May Cry will get a higher score on gamerankings.

>GameSpot= randomly giving games lower scores to increase traffic.

like giving Ratchet & Clank Future: ToD: 7.5
Uncharted: 8.0

??

can anyone here tell me that OMH is 1 whole point better a game than Uncharted?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Uncharted is overrated. 8 is a fitting score.