By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is buying Fatal Frame IV and Monster Hunter 3 (tri-)?

Oooh Hell yes! god damn!

Might need to buy an online component for Monster Hunter Tri~... I want to be spooked well so dont have to bug me about Fatal Frame IV.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
i'm not interested at all because i'm 100% sure that they'll never make it to australia :(

I looked up on gamefaqs and I have seen that at least Fatal Frame II was released in Australia, can't say for sure about the other two games. Maybe you just don't know that the Fatal Frame games have a different name in PAL regions: Project Zero.

fatal frame is project zero? oh, then yeah they were released in australia :P

MH I dont know if it'll be good on consoles. I'm not sure how co-op will be though.

Dont you need info, or at least a trailer to get hype.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

All I need to know is its a survival horror to get hyped haha. My favorite genre.

I am taking a wait and see approach on both games. MH3 would probably have the edge simply because RPGs are my favorite genre.

Around the Network

if i buy monster hunter it'll probably be for my younger brother as i haven't played the series and know very little about it. my brother loves it though.

as for fatal frame or project zero, i've seen them in stores before but never really took enough interets to play it, so again gonna have to see what its like. not alot of info on any of the two games tho, even that trailer that capcom showed of tri wasn't very informative

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

I'd be all over Monster Hunter 3 if it wasn't on the damn Wii. I was really hoping for a graphically superior version to the PS2 Monster Hunters. Would have been awesome to see real time body damage. Swing the big ass sword and lop off a leg or some such body part. Saliva from the dragon's mouth as it breathes down on you. Honestly this really blows that they are putting it on the Wii :(.

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
@Okey

Lol. Maybe you should've done research

Yeah, I am sure you knew that about Fatal Frame being Project Zero in Europe and Australia.

OkeyDokey, just admit it, Soriku is clevererer than you.

Don't do it OkeyDonkey!

Rol is clearly one of Soriku's alternate accounts attempting to lure you into his twisted schemes.

im thinking of getting them when they release but im not to sure

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
@Okey

Lol. Maybe you should've done research

Yeah, I am sure you knew that about Fatal Frame being Project Zero in Europe and Australia.

OkeyDokey, just admit it, Soriku is clevererer than you. 

this is the same guy that asked an austrian how hard it would be to find a game in american stores, right?