By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is buying Fatal Frame IV and Monster Hunter 3 (tri-)?

Fatal Frame is on my must buy list. MH I don't really know.

Around the Network

I'm not talking about it but i will buy MH3

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Soriku said:
You guys actually believe that is bad? Look at some MH2 and MH PSP screens and come back please.

People will say anything to disown a good lookin Wii game

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|
Soriku said:
It seems me, naznatips, and to some extent, Onna (although not a lot, because she's never here anymore for some reason) are the only ones who talk about Fatal Frame IV.

Only me and Claude are the ones who talk about MH3 a lot.

I was wondering if the rest of you are interested in them?

Shame on you, Soriku. I speak all the time about two games! One is Yu-Gi-Oh!, the other one is Monster Hunter 3. I'd rather have Monster Hunter 3 over FFXIII or SSBB. Is that enough for you? :)

MONSTER HUNTER 2

MONSTER HUNTER 3

COME ON HOW CAN ANYBODY SAY THEY LOOK THE SAME?

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

Around the Network

^ You're comparing the PS2 to the Wii, I was comparing Monster Hunter Freedom 2. And I said it looked better, but not so good that I'd take it over my PSP version.

Well, sorry if I haven't mentioned it for you, but yeah, I was excited when I heard Fatal Frame IV was rumored to be coming to the Wii a few days before it was confirmed. I'm not quite all the way through the first one, so I dunno yet if it will matter if I were to play it when it comes out even if I haven't finished the other 3 completely yet, but I may get around to all of them before then. Part of the issue is the game and save are on someone else's system currently, and I wont be able to play that one again for about 6 more months, but I might find someone else with it around here and play through it. Besides, I did some things kinda poorly when I started out anyhow, so it might make where I was a little easier.

Don't really know much about MH, but I'll look into if I'm interested in it after it's out/enough descriptive reviews come out or if I find someone with one of the older ones around here and get to look at it.

DMeisterJ said:
^ You're comparing the PS2 to the Wii, I was comparing Monster Hunter Freedom 2. And I said it looked better, but not so good that I'd take it over my PSP version.

My bad brother let me go on a screenshot hunt and find beter pictures

"MUST HAVE TITLES"

I'll have to see more of Fatal Frame IV (or any of it, really) before I can make any kind of decision on purchasing it.

Monster Hunter 3 I'm mst likely buying if they bring it over. Maybe not at initial release but eventually. Depends on my financial situation and hype factor.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

long way off but i'm planning on getting both