By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is buying Fatal Frame IV and Monster Hunter 3 (tri-)?

@ masschamber

What damage control? I don't have a PS3. And I do have Monster Hunter on my PSP Slim and Lite. The game looks much like my PSP version. Maybe it's the beautifly 4.3 inch screen, but everything looks great. Compared to other PS3 games on the market, that does look dated. Really! Just compare it to MGSIV or Killzone 2. You'll then see what I'm talking about. That's good for the Wii... but not for a "true" next-gen system.

Around the Network

That screen shot does look like a PSP version build.

But it's early development DMeisterJ. Let Capcom actually do development on the game and then pass judgment.

I probably get monster hunter 3 because I never even touched a fatal frame game before. Judging by that picture thier at least trying to make good game unlike many other wii third party publishers.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Exblackman said:
I probably get monster hunter 3 because I never even touched a fatal frame game before. Judging by that picture thier at least trying to make good game unlike many other wii third party publishers.

Okay what the hell did you mean by this statement that was posted in bold? Did you make an error?

Soriku said:
You guys actually believe that is bad? Look at some MH2 and MH PSP screens and come back please.

PSP is to portable as Wii is to console.

Around the Network

@ Soriku

It doesn't look bad, but not much better than the PSP version.

Soriku said:
W29 said:
Exblackman said:

Okay what the hell did you mean by this statement that was posted in bold? Did you make an error?

He said he has never heard of Fatal Frame before, so he doesn't know if it'll be good or not, but he's definitely buying MH3.

@W29's other comment

Erm...the graphics are not bad. Look at the PS2 oen then.

PS2 is considered last gen when comparing a current gen console like the Wii.

Soriku fix your second image.

Please fix the second image. Because MHF looks just like that Wii MH3 pic.

@ Soriku

B/c I thought the PS2 MH were awful. Being that both wii and ps2 have bad online, I'm spectical. I do enjoy MHF though. Never even heard of Fatal Frame.

Also, FF is much bigger than MH.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.