By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is buying Fatal Frame IV and Monster Hunter 3 (tri-)?

I guess the lack of replies means you're right: nobody cares :P

Around the Network

Well that might be because so far there's very little to talk about. It's not exactly like we've seen much of either game yet. I'm sure more people will talk about it when there's something to discuss.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

MH3 interests me, but I know very little about it, other than it being a co-operative online RPG.

Fatal Frame IV I know nothing about other than some people are hyped for it, so I won't know until much closer to release.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Soriku said:
It seems me, naznatips, and to some extent, Onna (although not a lot, because she's never here anymore for some reason) are the only ones who talk about Fatal Frame IV.

Only me and Claude are the ones who talk about MH3 a lot.

I was wondering if the rest of you are interested in them?

yeah, what happened to onna76? her avatar's gone, here friends list has been erased, her profile comments dissapeared and she hasn't posted in ages...

Soriku said:
It seems me, naznatips, and to some extent, Onna (although not a lot, because she's never here anymore for some reason) are the only ones who talk about Fatal Frame IV.

Only me and Claude are the ones who talk about MH3 a lot.

I was wondering if the rest of you are interested in them?

Why?

Around the Network

i'm not interested at all because i'm 100% sure that they'll never make it to australia :(

--OkeyDokey-- said:
i'm not interested at all because i'm 100% sure that they'll never make it to australia :(

But are you interested in the content of the game itself?

I'm buying fatel frame 4 the day its released I'm not buying monster hunter i hate the series.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I'll be getting Fatal Frame IV. I love survival horrors. Monster Hunter 3, though, I don't know enough about to say. Remember that is a bigger Japanese game, so might not here it talked about as much.

If you want these games to get noticed, you need to start hype threads.

I'll probably buy both, though I'd like to know more about Monster Hunter 3 first.