By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is buying Fatal Frame IV and Monster Hunter 3 (tri-)?

Soriku said:
RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
@Okey

Lol. Maybe you should've done research

Yeah, I am sure you knew that about Fatal Frame being Project Zero in Europe and Australia.

OkeyDokey, just admit it, Soriku is clevererer than you.

I actually did know that

I saw it a long time before, trying to figure out what FTLF was.

@Dong

If you didn't know alreayd, this is MH3 in-game:

Yeah, when it still was in development for PS3, you wimpled rude-growing giglet, you!

Around the Network

^^no thats the wii game.

Im gonna buy No more heroes and Endless ocean tomorrow.
Im gonna buy Fatal Frame 4 for sure...and all my friends will too.
Wii fit and super smash bros brawl...and a lot more.
Not sure about Monster Hunter 3.Must see before.
This year is gonna be hard on my pocket.

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

I'm waiting to see if the Japanese will bite on these games. If so, then I will purchase them.

Definitely the first, since I love horror games.

Probably not the second, since everything I've heard about the Monster Hunter games tells me that they're horribly tedious.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

^ No it's PS3.

I love Monster Hunter for the PSP like crazy. But I won't be buying this, as I don't have a Wii, and I've gotten used to the clunky PSP controls, I couldn't imagine plaing with the Wii-mote/nunchuk controller, even on the PS2 all of the actions didn't work out too well, it'd be too much hand gestures for me. And I've gotten so far on the PSP version. I've clocked in over 100 hours.

im more into fatel frame !!!

Soriku said:

@W29

MH is the biggest series in Japan (besides DQ) and Fatal Frame is fairly big as well. They will do well, trust me. MH on the PSP has already sold 2 mil+ in Japan ONLY on a not so big difference between the Wii userbase! And Wii's Japan user base is quickly growing

Can you give me some stats where Fatal Frame sold well in Japan?

I know Monster Hunter is a popular franchise among the hardcore crowd and since the game is still selling on a week to week basis, we know that the mass audience is picking the game up also.

Monster Hunter did well on the Playstation formats:

Monster Hunter (PS2)- 270kMonster Hunter 2 (PS2)- 580kMonster Hunter G (PS2)- 230kMonster Hunter Portable (PSP)- 1MMonster Hunter Portable 2 (PSP)- 1.6M

Now that the series is being released on the Wii. Well I waiting to see results considering the Wii is targeting a way different audience. I want to see if this game can get those PSP owners and PS2 owners to bite on this title for the Wii or can the Wii audience get this game.

Those graphics for MH3 don't look that great. I thought it looked like a sucky PS3 game, that's yet to have been optimized, but I guess I was wrong.

DMeisterJ said:
Those graphics for MH3 don't look that great. I thought it looked like a sucky PS3 game, that's yet to have been optimized, but I guess I was wrong.

damage control doesn't work

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!