By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was Miss Universe 2012 rigged?

Player2 said:
Roma said:
Miss Universe? did we have a universal contest or something? we had aliens participating in the contest :O

Yes, Ndnd from Omicron Persei 8. She didn't win and now we're doomed.

damn! I actually voted for her :( her scales are irresistible!

maybe they will be the race that will destroy the world tomorrow? so this is what the Mayans predicted :O

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
wfz said:
All of these posts and not a single picture of ANY of the finalists, let alone the winner.

I am disappointed in everyone here.

well i am disapointed that you have reggie as your avatar... we all have to live with it... LOL

here... enjoy!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

sergiodaly said:
wfz said:
All of these posts and not a single picture of ANY of the finalists, let alone the winner.

I am disappointed in everyone here.

well i am disapointed that you have reggie as your avatar... we all have to live with it... LOL

here... enjoy!

We need somebody we can trust to judge those woman... Where are the mods when they're needed?

BTW, now I'm ready to post in the "How big is your unit" thread.

pezus said:
Is Miss Universe not the same as Miss World? I like USA best in that pic above...

Maybe there's a correlation between taste in women and gaming.

pezus said:
Player2 said:
pezus said:
Is Miss Universe not the same as Miss World? I like USA best in that pic above...

Maybe there's a correlation between taste in women and gaming.

Clearly. #Winning

That's what I do

Yes, you choosed the non-HD winner :P

Around the Network
Player2 said:
sergiodaly said:

here... enjoy!

We need somebody we can trust to judge those woman... Where are the mods when they're needed?

BTW, now I'm ready to post in the "How big is your unit" thread.

Miss Venezuela is a bit hard to judge from that pick but I'd put Miss USA at 4th place just above Miss Philippines.
But again her face is alright but her body looks like she has some kind of sickness.

Miss USA wins with clothes, but without clothes she looks like how I imagine Dot Cotton looks naked. *shudders*

Venezuela has the best body

Barozi said:
Player2 said:

Miss Venezuela is a bit hard to judge from that pick but I'd put Miss USA at 4th place just above Miss Philippines.
But again her face is alright but her body looks like she has some kind of sickness.

Looks like she is anorexic... which aint surprising.

pezus said:

I think I'd have to give Australia the win after this revelation

wait for the bikini shot first.

dont really care about ms universe but would be nice if the winner is from the country of my origin... philippines