By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was Miss Universe 2012 rigged?

Barozi said:
Player2 said:
sergiodaly said:

well i am disapointed that you have reggie as your avatar... we all have to live with it... LOL

here... enjoy!

We need somebody we can trust to judge those woman... Where are the mods when they're needed?

BTW, now I'm ready to post in the "How big is your unit" thread.

Miss Venezuela is a bit hard to judge from that pick but I'd put Miss USA at 4th place just above Miss Philippines.
But again her face is alright but her body looks like she has some kind of sickness.

Much better when dressed.

Around the Network

After doing a little research, I would have to say that Miss Australia should have won.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Miss Australia was the hottest, France was second.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Miss Australia was hot a F%$k!

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

If USA won than its rigged :P

Around the Network

Bikini pics go!!!

USA

BRAZIL

Australia

Turkey

yup australia all the way

The only blonde one...

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

spambot

Panama said:
Aren't these sorts of competitions always rigged though? I bet even the Razzies are rigged. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

Someone needs to set up a conspiracy theory competition.

Of course, then, every year, the same conspiracy theory would win - the conspiracy theory claiming that the conspiracy theory award is rigged.