By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Am I an a-hole?

So, am I?

Yes 123 75.00%

No 41 25.00%

Total:164

No, but I voted yes anyway :D

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

Well, guys, I have been a jerk with many of you, and I realize I can be a pretty mean person.

I know I put others down a lot and it's not nice. So I wanted to ask a really simple question to you guys. Am I an asshole?

If you have to ask... then you have been. Now aspire to be a better human.

Come on happyD! You're no a-hole! Sure, you can be harsh at times, but you're no a-hole. And 71% here is wrong about you.

I like you, I truly do.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

happydolphin said:

I didn't expect such interesting responses honestly. Lots of humor in here, I think that goes to show that it's important to make light of things. Even got some light-hearted advice. 

*Not bad gif*

Couldn't even be bothered to find a gif. Definitely an a-hole...

No, but you might be mildly schizophrenic. E.g. sometimes is see you saying how much you love spurge and saying how much he adds to the site on his wall, and other times you say the exact opposite. Hmm...?

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
No, but you might be mildly schizophrenic. E.g. sometimes is see you saying how much you love spurge and saying how much he adds to the site on his wall, and other times you say the exact opposite. Hmm...?

Spurge has been giving me the cold shoulder lately and trolled my last thread,it's not schizophrenia it's just feeling hurt. I think that between friends it's the kind of thing that happens.

@Danne. I'm kind of a dick with you sometimes, but thanks for the nice words.

@brendude, I thought someone would say that :3

No, assholes dont know that they're an asshole.

But for the sake for this thread I vote yes, XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

lol surprised how many people actually voted no. Even I was tempted to vote yes for the lulz :p

Well OT: No, you're a sweetheart :)

miz1q2w3e said:
lol surprised how many people actually voted no. Even I was tempted to vote yes for the lulz :p

Well OT: No, you're a sweetheart :)

:) Thanks Miz

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

VGChartz