By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Elementary School Shooting Leaves 27 Dead(20 children)(Shooter son of teacher)

Those schools lock up at 9:30 AM, so he either went in earlier or someone let him in.

Parent of a Child or Known by the faculty or something like that.

This shit is messed up.

Around the Network

Genuinely don't want my kids growing up in that country. Fuck guns and fuck this guy.

Horrific. I feel bad for the families, especially considering it's so close to Christmas

I can't fathom the mindset of a person who vents their rage on children. This is just utterly appalling. 18 people who will never know love, will never build their own families or even have a chance to change the world.

arcane_chaos said:

the thing that saddens me is that in recent memory we've had
The Arizona shooting
Aurora Theater shotting
2 mall shootings
and now this

and yet no real talk about gun control/ban WTF!?

Where was the two mall shootings and when?  The oregan mall and what was the other?

Around the Network

their was this woman who reported the outcry when about 20 parents learned at once that their children had died....words cannot describe the pain that they must've felt :(

JayWood2010 said:
arcane_chaos said:

The Arizona shooting
Aurora Theater shotting
2 mall shootings
and now this

Where was the two mall shootings and when?  The oregan mall and what was the other?

the Oregon mall shooting was one, can't remember the other one myself exactly, the only reason I brought that up is that one of the people killed in the Aurora theater shooting  had survived a mall shooting earlier that year.

sad, and deplorable.

arcane_chaos said:
JayWood2010 said:
arcane_chaos said:

The Arizona shooting
Aurora Theater shotting
2 mall shootings
and now this

the Oregon mall shooting was one, can't remember the other one myself exactly, the only reason I brought that up is that one of the people killed in the Aurora theater shooting  had survived a mall shooting earlier that year.

The shooting she survived was in Toronto.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

arcane_chaos said:
JayWood2010 said:
arcane_chaos said:

The Arizona shooting
Aurora Theater shotting
2 mall shootings
and now this

you're right though.  There has been way too many shooting here lately.  I dont know if it is because we are more aware of it than usual or what but three in two weeks is ridiculous.