By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Elementary School Shooting Leaves 27 Dead(20 children)(Shooter son of teacher)

the class he shot up was taut by mother. he had 2 hand guns,shot and killed his mother. he was wareing all black. his name is Ryan lan somthing. 

Around the Network
killerzX said:

wow this is sad. my heart and prayers go out to these people. this kind of people just make me so freakin mad. i hate this.

yet another shooting happens in a gun free zone. how many of these shootings have to happen before people realize how unsafe these gun free zones are.

if just the school had an armed gaurd/teacher/faculty member, they may have been able to stop this senseless tragedy.

youve got to be kidding me. this is part the reason things like this happen predominantly in america. Guns are so embedded in your culture that they lead to things like this. Guns should be banned completely. if law abiders were armed there would probably be more dead from bullets flying everywhere. only an american would have that response

Terrible. My thoughts go out to all victims and their relatives and whoever is affected by this horrible deed.

Now is not the time to talk about gun control, let's wait for the next shooting please

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

yum123 said:
killerzX said:

wow this is sad. my heart and prayers go out to these people. this kind of people just make me so freakin mad. i hate this.

yet another shooting happens in a gun free zone. how many of these shootings have to happen before people realize how unsafe these gun free zones are.

if just the school had an armed gaurd/teacher/faculty member, they may have been able to stop this senseless tragedy.

youve got to be kidding me. this is part the reason things like this happen predominantly in america. Guns are so embedded in your culture that they lead to things like this. Guns should be banned completely. if law abiders were armed there would probably be more dead from bullets flying everywhere. only an american would have that response

that is just factually untrue. first of all the is zero evidence that shows more law abiding gun owners make shootings worse by having "bullets fly everywhere".

2nd over 2.5 million people used a gun to defend themselves last year, compared to like 25k that were murder by them.

also concealed carry permit holders are shown to be some of the most reasponsible and law abiding group of citizeny in the entire US.

also criminals dont follow laws, you think they care if guns a banned? the only thing that does is make the work invironment safer. criminals love gun control. it makes for easier victims

Around the Network
chapset said:
Now is not the time to talk about gun control, let's wait for the next shooting please

Do you work for Fox News?

If only those children had been armed with sub machine guns and rifles of their own... this tragedy just may have been avoidable.

Aj_habfan said:
If only those children had been armed with sub machine guns and rifles of their own... this tragedy just may have been avoidable.

they had no bullet proof vest, what a travesti

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

WTF is wrong with the world

I wish there was a way to fix all of this.....for everyone. This is evil, pure evil. Our culture is going down in flames theentire world is falling apart.

War needs to stop. Murder needs to stop. Crime needs to stop.

now one of the news reporters are saying that the suspect styled his killings off the game Mass Effect....

1) how'd they figure that out since the killer is dead
2) here comes another M-rated games lead to violence.....