By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global hardware and UK & USA software UP! - Week ending 8th December

I've narrowed down the suspects to three people: Wagram, MarcusDjackson, or morenoingrato. One of these guys is suffering from a severe case of stealth-quoting. When I find out who it is, that person is gonna suffer from a severe case of ass-whooping!

Around the Network

jonnybmk said:

It's really not necessary though for a WEEKLY update. Milestones are fine.

But we can just use the games database to see the difference in week to week sales.

Therefore, no more Gran Turismo updates in every sales thread.

Thanks.

Sorry but I like more GT5 than you .

man bear could at least change the ds numbers in the op haha

ethomaz said:
Wagram said:
151k to 600k+ Yeah these numbers are full of shit.

It's not 600k... it's 180k for DS.

Just checked the tools myself. Where the hell did OP get 660k?

Michael-5 said:
man-bear-pig said:

DS - 660k (wtf?)

Probably an adjustment.

Wow Dec 1st weekly has PS3 above 360....in the holiday season. Weird.

besides 2011, I just don't remember this 360 great domination during the holidays. Can you remind me?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
ethomaz said:

jonnybmk said:

It's really not necessary though for a WEEKLY update. Milestones are fine.

But we can just use the games database to see the difference in week to week sales.

Therefore, no more Gran Turismo updates in every sales thread.

Thanks.

Sorry but I like more GT5 than you .

You could always start a GT5 thread...??

Not that I care that much, your "adjustment" posts make up for it. :D

I wonder what Nintendo is thinking right now.

The WiiU seems to have a dark, scary future. 3DS's sales in the West aren't anything to gloat about...

Just wait until January, WiiU and 3DS's numbers will not be pretty.

Jay520 said:
DaRev said:
Sony and MS will be in some deep shit if they don't get those consoles out in 2013 - which I don't think they will. Nintendomination! indeed.

Why do you think this?

Just a gamer's guess really. But because consoles are normally revealed one year, say at E3, then released sometime the following year. I think it is against tradition for a console to be announced, significant number and quality games developed, consoles manufactured, and the console released, all in the same year (oh and avoid another RROD! type fiasco). It's a tall order.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

I don't see anything...I'll wait until the front page is updated before giving my input.

OP updated