By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global hardware and UK & USA software UP! - Week ending 8th December

ethomaz said:

crissindahouse said:

the uncharted and gran turismo bundle we have here since october?

Limited... sold out in online stores in UK and Gemany in November already... there are some in France yet... and it's the 500GB the PS3 with less sales.

Uncharted 3 sold 23k this week in Europe.

but where i live they aren't sold out, no clue if limited or not.

nontheless, since it "only" 35k or something in europe it's not selling as much as i thought and "big" because uncharted and gt are the 2 biggest games for playstation this gen.

i still wonder why you have to post about gt in every freaking sales thread, just imagine everyone would do that about his favourite game over years.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
man-bear-pig said:

DS - 660k (wtf?)

Probably an adjustment.

Wow Dec 1st weekly has PS3 above 360....in the holiday season. Weird.

I don't know where he got these numbers but the DS didn't received adjustments this week and it sold 180k.

Remember when I said I would start charting Wii U vs Vita?

Well I lied.

There's no point!

Wii U will EASILY pass the Vita in less than a year.

Kudos Nintendo!

inb4pezus

4 million for NSMB2.

3. New Super Mario Bros. 2 2012 Platform Nintendo 1.33 0.96 1.51 0.22

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

tag

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network

crissindahouse said:

i still wonder why you have to post about gt in every freaking sales thread, just imagine everyone would do that about his favourite game over years.

I'll love if that happen.

I just see guys tracking Halo and Gran Turismo (me)... I need more people tracking others games.

ethomaz said:
Michael-5 said:
man-bear-pig said:

DS - 660k (wtf?)

Probably an adjustment.

Wow Dec 1st weekly has PS3 above 360....in the holiday season. Weird.

I don't know where he got these numbers but the DS didn't received adjustments this week and it sold 180k.

Open up 2 tabs. Open Platform Totals in one and Global Weekly Chart ending Dec 1st in the other. Then subtract the value in the Global Weekly Chart from the Platform Total. If they updated the Platform Totals before posting weekly sales, this would give us some sort of a value. DS having over 600k would imply that while they post next weeks chart, they will adjust DS sales up be 500k or something.

If this is what VGC estimate....maybe DS has a chance of overtaking PS2. It sure will put up a fight.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

ethomaz said:

crissindahouse said:

I just see guys tracking Halo and Gran Turismo (me)... I need more people tracking others games.

nobody is tracking halo reach every week. people do that for few months and not the next 100 years

ethomaz said:

crissindahouse said:

It's really not necessary though for a WEEKLY update. Milestones are fine.

But we can just use the games database to see the difference in week to week sales.

Therefore, no more Gran Turismo updates in every sales thread.

Thanks.

I received a blue notification in my forum buddy for this thread, but there were no new quotes for me. This means one thing: Someone stealth quoted me.

Whoever you are, wherever your are, I will find you...and I will kill you.