By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NDS to be Highest Seller of All Time

Just flipping through the charts and noticed that Nintendo DS is about to become the highest selling video game system of all time. It could happen with this week sales numbers. That's a pretty big deal!

Around the Network

It's going to hold the record for a long time too.

Congratulations. There was a time (living with my family) when my house had 5 NDS'.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Nice

Woah, we've come a looooong way though i think it will take a little more time i'm confident it will become the highest selling Vgame machine of all time, just amazing

Id advise waiting for the DS to outship the PS2... With the confirmation from Nintendo that the DS is indeed the best selling device.

While we are on VGChartz, lets face it... PS2 tracking is awful.

It cant be too far away, surely.

Around the Network

Congratulations to the clam shell designed wonder!! I still can't let go of mine even though I have 2 3DS systems!!!

I think the iPhone has shipped more than the DS.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Busted said:

Woah, we've come a looooong way though i think it will take a little more time i'm confident it will become the highest selling Vgame machine of all time, just amazing

The thread you linked is soooo funny now.

Signature goes here!

Do we have any inkling as to what PS2 shipments currently stand at thanks to Sony's recent smoke and mirror tactics?

VGChartz

That PS2 number hasn't been updated in over a year. PS2 sold almost as well as NDS this year and is probably closer to 156 million. NDS may never pass PS2 if it keeps selling in places like Latin America.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results