By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon Tanking Just a Month After Release

man-bear-pig said:

Hmm...that's quite a serious accusation. Any proof to back up your claim?

Common sense. All you have to do is look at his post history. Not that it has anything at all to do with you.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Hmm...that's quite a serious accusation. Any proof to back up your claim?

Common sense. All you have to do is look at his post history. Not that it has anything at all to do with you.

So...it's a baseless accusation based on a hunch? That's not fair to ZaneWane; you're ruining his reputation.

man-bear-pig said:

So...it's a baseless accusation based on a hunch? That's not fair to ZaneWane; you're ruining his reputation.

His reputation of being a well known hit and run poster? If anything, Im giving him more publicity. He should thank me.

It's no secret that this is a heavily bundled franchise, and there's nothing wrong with that. Also as people pointed out, black friday sales.

Forza is a franchise that is just beginning its life and Forza Horizon is a spin-off so its expected to sell worse than the actual games. Still I think Forza is a great franchise and is doing very well for itself. This is coming from a PS3 gamer.

And compared to GT5, it is not even in the same league as far as sales go because GT5 has a fanbase and its always known to be one of the biggest games PS offers. Also I think its commendable for GT5 to have sold 9 Million copies in only 2 years. The first year it sold 6 mil and the second 3 mil so if the trend continues, it should sell 1.5 mil this year making it easily reach the 10 mil mark as is common with a Gran Turismo game.

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
ZaneWane said:
Carl2291 said:
Dont worry, it will sell well next Year when Microsoft give it away with a Million 360's.

funny how you never complain about sony giving away free games with bundle

Funny how youre an obvious trouble causing alt thats never been banned.

Way to contradict yourself. How about you take a look at your own fanboy posts before you call names bud...

Dmick90 said:

Way to contradict yourself. How about you take a look at your own fanboy posts before you call names bud...

Im not your "bud". Point me to the posts and I might just allow you to be my bud.

CGI-Quality said:

The irony of contradicting one's self while calling out a contradiction. I sense a walking contradiction with this one!

Contradiction within a contradiction. Its contraception!

I'm not trying to start anything but you know...

This thread has pointed something out to me lol

I thought PlayStation fans were the only 1s who were supposedly sensitive/ got buthurt..

you know like in those threads where an MS fan will post some news VERY similar to this thread while other MS fans come in saying sh!t like "SONY DEFENSE FORCE INCOMING" and what not

But I'm going to sit back and continue watching how this thread unfolds so just ignore me

I'm actually glad that @VGKing posted this..

*munching on popcorn*

Dmick90 said:
riderz13371 said:
Chris Hu said:

I guess you never heard of Black Friday.  Also the only store that had is for super cheap was Walmart at $15 not $14.99.  Furthermore the game is doing fine it already sold over 600K units in four weeks.  Which is great for a spin off, something you probably never heard of either.

Lol are you attacking the person who posted this? I hope you realize he didn't write the article...

There's a thing called black friday, don't know if you guys ever heard of it... Doesn't matter if he wrote the article or not, if he didn't agree with it he woudn't have posted it. He's a Sony fanboy and posted this article with the intent to inflame people. Racing games in general aren't very popular, and Forza Horizon is doing really well for being a niche open world racing simulator. Forza Motorsport is a better game in my opinion compared to GT5. Forza has more realistic car damage, car sounds are better, more options in terms of customization, more vivid backgrounds, more active and supportive Xbox live community, more DLCs, and Forza had night racing way back in Forza 1. It's just an all around better game.

I'm not sure as to how you think that it has a much more supportive community considering Forza 4 has sold 2.5m and GT5 has sold over 9m...? As for the night time racing, I could care less about the past games. Forza 4 does not have night time racing and thats the end of that discussion. The amount of DLC and patches GT5 has receieved has made the game above and beyond that of it's other driving game competitors. Theres a reason it's looked at as the Real Driving Simulator. It's just an all around better game. =P