By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Kantor said:
Smeags said:
Kantor said:

Heroes of Might and Magic III?

We have a winner.

I guess I need to stop giving (obvious) hints.

VGC Detective

But yes, if you're going to name famous games, give more difficult hints

I've only barely heard of Heroes of Might and Magic

Likely my complete disconnect from the world of PC gaming.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

#50. Batman: Arkham City (PlayStation 3)

Arkham Asylym was on my list last year but it has now been replaced by Arkham City. Why? Because it's bigger, better, badass-er than its predecessor.

Arkham City expands on an already incredible game to give us one of the best open world experience ever. The city is huge with tons of things to do, plenty of bad guys to beat up. Also, getting from point A to B, which is usually a pain in open world games, is made quick and fun thanks to your gliding ability coupled with the grapnel boost.

The main plot revolves around the Joker once again but there's a great collection of Batman vilains to be found in Arkham City. There's also plenty of plot twists to keep you guessing until the very end.

Signature goes here!

My 50th is a super hard game on the game-boy.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

pezus said:
@Kanto: WWE Smackdown?

You are good at this. Perhaps I should make you assistant detective.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

SnakeDrake said:

Metroid 2: Return of Samus? (I don't know that many GameBoy games)

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Number 50- Castlevania Circle of the moon

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:

*high-5*

TruckOSaurus said:
SnakeDrake said:

Nope here's anther hint. The game's hard cause your character uses a tiny ass sword and he's as resitances as Mario meaning your life bar goes down if you touch the enemy.

@pezus  nope :)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

leatherhat said:

Yeah, Circle of the moon is indeed a good game. Glad to see someone has it, although I will have it ranked higher.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

pezus said:
SnakeDrake said:
TruckOSaurus said:
SnakeDrake said:

Nope here's anther hint. The game's hard cause your character uses a tiny ass sword and he's as resitances as Mario meaning your life bar goes down if you touch the enemy.

@pezus  nope :)

Uhm, a Zelda game?

nope never played a Zelda game