By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Here's my riddle for #49:

This PS1 game was the first of a planned pentalogy...

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
pezus said:
SnakeDrake said:
TruckOSaurus said:
SnakeDrake said:

My 50th is a super hard game on the game-boy.

Metroid 2: Return of Samus? (I don't know that many GameBoy games)

Nope here's anther hint. The game's hard cause your character uses a tiny ass sword and he's as resitances as Mario meaning your life bar goes down if you touch the enemy.

@pezus  nope :)

Uhm, a Zelda game?

nope never played a Zelda game

Ghosts N' Goblins

My hint: In Number 49, you only get coins for hitting the flag-pole.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

#50. BIT.TRIP BEAT (WiiWare - Also on iOS, Windows, Mac OS X, Nintendo 3DS, Android, Linux)

What drew me to this game was the colorful visuals, and retro style. I had no idea what type of game it was until after I played it (rare these days for me); I had only heard that it was this cool WiiWare title. I fell in love with it instantly. It was a real game, pure 100% fun. No realistic graphics, cut-scenes, voice acting, or any of that other stuff. It was a game that knew it was a game (also rare these days), and that's part of the reason why I love it so much. Also, DAT 8-bit music!

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

My 49th game is an Xbox360 exclusive. Hint: DAT atmosphere! x_x

Around the Network

@Mr. Khan :) Nope

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

miz1q2w3e said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

Good work, miz!

50: Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen (GameBoy Advanced, 2004)

What drew me to this game was playing Pokemon Emerald beforehand and while didn't this game as much I feel I got a perfect first experience of the Kanto region. I d butidn't have a particular strong team in this game (apart from a high leveled Blastoise) but I was still learning everything on Pokemon still up to this point. Greatest memory was capturing Mewtwo with just one attempt from an Ultra Ball.

SnakeDrake said:

Nope here's anther hint. The game's hard cause your character uses a tiny ass sword and he's as resitances as Mario meaning your life bar goes down if you touch the enemy.

Leisure Suit Larry.

green_sky said:

Ninja Gaiden on original xbox is my first entry. Possibly the best looking game on original xbox, tough as nails and played oh so well. 

Great game. Plays like a dream. It just missed my top 50. Sitting pretty at 59.