By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Mr Khan said:

That and what felt like sequel fatigue. Are other Motorstorm games higher up your list?

I'm sure sequel fatigue played a part in it too, you're right.

And no, they are not.  I seem to buck the trend of Motorstorm fans.  Most people liked the first, loved the second and hated the third.  I thought they improved in quality as the series went on!

Around the Network
Scoobes said:

Good choice, only recently got a chance to play the full game and it's fantastic.

No. 49... Journey?

Ha, I'm making these clues too easy aren't I? :P

Correct!

Kresnik said:
Mr Khan said:

That and what felt like sequel fatigue. Are other Motorstorm games higher up your list?

I'm sure sequel fatigue played a part in it too, you're right.

And no, they are not.  I seem to buck the trend of Motorstorm fans.  Most people liked the first, loved the second and hated the third.  I thought they improved in quality as the series went on!

I agree, it's a very underrated game in my opinion. (I did consider putting it in my list, but it didn't quite make it).

My 50th game is PullBlox (Or "Pushmo" depending on where you are in the world). For anyone who doesn't know, it's a great little downloadable puzzle game on the 3DS. I would say it's the second best game on the console. 

@badgenome lololol no its

Yup thats right Ninja Gaiden Shadow for the GameBoy.

This game will frustrate the hell out of you. With a tiny ass sword and limited katanas this ninja (who for some reason dosen't use stealth) he manage to save the world from.............. I forgot what I was fighting against, but he did it.

Eventhough this game was super hard beating every boss and clearing a stage felt so rewarding. Even as a gameboy game there are some wicked cinimatics for its time. Plus Ryu looked so badass even as a bit.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Becuase I am lazy and I think it still holds up, here is the exact quote from last year for the game.

#50. WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$ (Gamecube) - No, it's not just a port of the GBA game.  It's a million times better because it has the best crazy multiplayer I ever played and you can use a gba link to make an extra controller. That and because I have huge nostalgic memory playing it with my cousins and we constantly were laughing. Thought I would get rid of it but I think it still deserves to be on this list.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network

My game features pandas killing giraffes with golf clubs and baby toilet papers in a world where water is blood and honey taste of poison.

Boutros said:
My game features pandas killing giraffes with golf clubs and baby toilet papers in a world where water is blood and honey taste of poison.

Scribblenauts?

pezus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
My 49th game is an Xbox360 exclusive. Hint: DAT atmosphere! x_x

I can't think of many 360 exclusives atm besides Halo and Gears that fit that bill atm. Is it either of those?

Edit: Maybe Alan Wake then (although strictly speaking it isn't exclusive). Yeah, that's probably it

YES!

I'll post about it tomorrow, but playing that game with my friend was awesome! :D

Super Paper Mario is my game number 50, I really don't know why people hate it so much. I agree is the worst of the 3 (well now 4) but it's still a really good game, with great story and funny as hell.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Picking my #1 was easy.

Metroid Prime was simply the right game at the right time. Before it, I didn't even know such quality was even possible. One playthrough was enough for it to unseat the likes Ocarina of Time and Super Mario RPG in my heart.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero