By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTAV detailed! Biggest GTA ever! 3 protagonists! Bank Heists! Loads more!

880user088 said:

I don't know, I didn't like the idea of having three protagonists, though I think I'll change my mind after experiencing it. 

It sounds really cool to me, and it's something we've never seen before (that I know of) so that's always interesting.

BTW everyone, Multiplayer reveal in the next few days and 2nd trailer on the 14th!

Around the Network

If you play with one protagonist, then zoom out to another one and go to where the last protagonist was standing, do you get to see them in game?

Looks freaking awesome. I've really been in the mood for GTA lately. Hyped.

The multiple character idea sounds nice. It reminds me of The Getaway on the PS2. There were several different characters who each gave a different, and often conflicting, perspective on the main story. Experiencing an event from one perspective and then from another perspective set up for some pretty interesting showings.

Can't wait.

Man the bank heist mission in gta4 was one of the best so more of that is....ugh.

Around the Network

Holy hell.

Also, I'm glad they are "Focusing on heist missions" as that was clearly the best mission in GTA4 (before I stopped playing)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Looks absolutely amazing. I'm not quite hyped yet, but it will finally hit me when the trailers and TV adverts start rolling in.

With three characters it means at least one should be awesome. No complaints like what happened with Nikko.

All I need to hear to go hell yah, is to no it is the biggest world yet.

I also agree that the bank heist mission was by far the best.

omgomgomgomgemkfwoikj4engio2hni40opynjgi0powrjg