By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTAV detailed! Biggest GTA ever! 3 protagonists! Bank Heists! Loads more!

Wallpaper!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Nem said:
Meeeh... not convinced. I dont see them doing anything increadibly refreshing. Just more of the same as usual. Same game since GTA3 with more FX.
The changes to driving sound good, but i doubt it will be better than sleeping dogs on my book.

3 protagonists which you switch between in real time during missions? I don't think that's ever been done before in any major title let alone the GTA series.

"Complicated, multitiered heist missions"? There was only 1 in GTAIV, and it wasn't very complex. This sounds like it's taking it to a whole new level. 

The awesome multiplayer mode?

And the map changes are massive features, as the maps are as important to GTA games as any character or gameplay mechanic. This map looks incredible.

Not to mention that the whole feel of GTA 3 vs. GTAIV was completely different. The shooting, fighting and physics engine were terrible in GTA3. They've made great strides since then in all categories.

Dont make me laugh. The game is the same thing it was on GTA3. Minor improvements happened but it still feels and plays the exact same.

News to you: the physics engine was crap on GTA4 too.

But, i dont mean to derail this. Its my opinion, im entitled to it and i remain unconvinced. I want to see gameplay to see if it sparks my interest in the slightest. I still dont see a reason to play this. Fluff like 3 character wich you can switch sounds like 3x the boredom. I want to see something new that is worth playing before i care about this game. All i see is Hype, i dont see an actual game that evolves the series into a stage where its worth giving it another go.

can't wait. Already pre-ordered it. This is the last game I'm going to get.forever. I plan on getting black ops 2 and gtaV,then I'm done with games.

oldschoolfool said:
can't wait. Already pre-ordered it. This is the last game I'm going to get.forever. I plan on getting black ops 2 and gtaV,then I'm done with games.

i've heard that before,you'll probably be buying a nextbox or PS4 by then or maybe already bought a WiiU

Above & Beyond

Euphoria engine is insane. Lots of fun stuff to do.

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
oldschoolfool said:

i've heard that before,you'll probably be buying a nextbox or PS4 by then or maybe already bought a WiiU

nope,I'm done after GTAV. I could give a long list of reasons,but I don't have time for that,right now.

oldschoolfool said:
zuvuyeay said:
oldschoolfool said:

nope,I'm done after GTAV. I could give a long list of reasons,but I don't have time for that,right now.

well i remember some old trheads and hope you are getting lucky in the old relationship stuff and settling down as they say

Above & Beyond

Andrespetmonkey said:
Nem said:
Meeeh... not convinced. I dont see them doing anything increadibly refreshing. Just more of the same as usual. Same game since GTA3 with more FX.
The changes to driving sound good, but i doubt it will be better than sleeping dogs on my book.

3 protagonists which you switch between in real time during missions? I don't think that's ever been done before in any major title let alone the GTA series.

"Complicated, multitiered heist missions"? There was only 1 in GTAIV, and it wasn't very complex. This sounds like it's taking it to a whole new level. 

The awesome multiplayer mode?

And the map changes are massive features, as the maps are as important to GTA games as any character or gameplay mechanic. This map looks incredible.

I agree, but arguably, IV was copying "Breaking the Bank at Caligulas" which was brilliant (despite SA's awful shooting controls in hindsight)