By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTAV detailed! Biggest GTA ever! 3 protagonists! Bank Heists! Loads more!

"Multiplayer reveal is coming later."

...with 3 protagonists can we assume co-op? i've never played a GTA but i have 2 friends who are obsessed. i might have to pick it up if i can co-op play with them the main story line.

Around the Network

I am happy with this reveal, it has told me many things that just sound amazing. The screenshots look stunning. I can't wait for the new trailer in 5 days and the release in 2013. It's gonna be awesome

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Hoping for 3 player story co-op. That's all I really wanted from GTA. They should of had a woman as one of the protagonists. The game has been in sausage land too long.

archer9234 said:

Hoping for 3 player story co-op. That's all I really wanted from GTA. They should of had a woman as one of the protagonists. The game has been in sausage land too long.

But it's quite hard to animate skirts

I hope this game has the gambling games from RDR plus more. I invested so many hours in Liar's Dice in RDR and still play it occasionally.

Around the Network

i see a picture of the comet,i guess i am just a comet man

3 protagonists and they keep living their life when you are playing as the others,sounds kind of hard to understand what that is all about

Above & Beyond

I'd expected at least one woman as a playable character... I think that's a miss. Not that it will influence sales though.

I think I will get this when it comes out. Or maybe after a price drop. it looks good

Andrespetmonkey said:
Player1x3 said:
pezus said:
Dat screens. Also, co-op??

"bigger than RDR, San Andreas and GTA4 combined" - At what point does a game become too big?

I wonder how many discs are 360 and PC versions going to have. 360 needed 3 for LA Noire, so this one should take 5-6?

L.A. Noire had so many discs largely because all those facial animations took up so much storage.

Outside of facial animations, LA Noire city was pretty empty, there was nothing to do. This game will have 100x times more gameplay content

It's looking great. It looks like they've done a pretty good job of recreating Venice Boardwalk, although it needs a lot of medicinal marijuana stores for that true authentic feel...

VGChartz