By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Study: Conservative women are hot, Liberals not so much

killerzX said:
the2real4mafol said:
Soundwave said:
silicon said:
With the ways things are, the only way we'll see a Female president is if she's republican.

Having a female VP did not help McCain win the White House or the women's vote.

Women by and large tend to vote democrat.

If Hilary Clinton had won the democratic nomination she'd likely have beaten McCain too, not because I think McCain was that bad of a candidate, but coming after the Bush 2-era and the economic meltdown, any decent democratic candidate would've won.

I think people would of elected McCain but Palin was a fucking idiot. She feared the public, as they fought he would die (he was 71 back then) and they would be run by that stupid bitch. That fear, allowed Obama to win possibly, not that it matters now.

your statement is completely ignorant of the facts. Sarah palin gave Mccain a boost in the polls. she is the only reason why Mccain didnt lose in even more of a land slide.

and your notion of her being a "stupid bitch" is likely based of of charicatures of her like from SNL and not actually her.

She seemed pretty stupid from what I remember but TV probably made her more stupid than she really is. But, oh well my statement don't mean much, as this was 4 years ago. But, if ever I think it would be safe to say that Obama will have a much bigger landslide now in 2012, than back in 2008

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

Of the two women in this image, guess who is liberal and who conservative.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

That picture would only hold up against this thread if either one of those women were attractive.

I personally doubt the notion that one party's female composition is more attractive than the other party's. If you look at the pictures on the first page of this thread, it's largely comparing older, female liberal politicians and journalists to younger, conservative TV/Radio personalities, not to mention that some of the older liberal ladies shown in those pictures were actually quite attractive when they were younger (e.g., Gloria Steinem).

Mnementh said:

Germans can't be conservative. It's very frowned upon to be even remotely close to right wing in Germany

Around the Network

What about social-democrats and greenies?

The Danish Prime minister (social-democrat) doesn't look too shabby:

MSNBC's Krystal Ball.  however this is a horribly way to judge politics. There are hoties on both sides but woman overwhelmingly vote liberal. So in reality there are more liberal hotties.

Stephanie Miller, talk show host.

Player1x3 said:
Mnementh said:

Germans can't be conservative. It's very frowned upon to be even remotely close to right wing in Germany

Yep and germany is the economic engine of europe and has very social ideas that you hate. LOL

Only good one on that list is Jessica Alba

Max King of the Wild said:
Only good one on that list is Jessica Alba

Yea sure!!! LOL. Do you not like girls and that would be your only acception? This is the most likely reason to make a comment like that. I can post hot Liberal men for this article if need be. LOL