By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Study: Conservative women are hot, Liberals not so much

spaceguy said:
Player1x3 said:

Haven't you figured it out by now that he is extremely left wing liberal biased?

yep thats me. Do I have to say this again. SEX SELLS> they use these girls to sell a broken product. We have been doing supplyside economics for about 40 years. It doesn't work.

Wasn't talking about you buddy.

Around the Network
aikohualda said:
most hollywood stars are liberal though...

Publicly yeah. I don't really think they have a choice if they wanna keep their fanbase

Player1x3 said:

Yeah what guy would want to sleep with these liberal gals anyway /sarcasm:

The whole concept of American sexual revolution of the 60s is a liberal movement anyway. If conservatives had their way things like Playboy would've been outlawed and we'd be watching lame sitcoms with the husband/wife sleeping in seperate beds.

Gee man, if you're that desperate that you have to include hollywood stars instead of political activists (like in OP), let's get started

Around the Network

Anyone who is using Hollywood celebrities as examples really doesn't seem to understand either the study or Hollywood:

1) Being famous in Hollywood requires 2 things, you be very attractive and that you're a progressive. Most famous conservatives in Hollywood have spoken out that they spent years hiding their political beliefs (and often supporting populist progressive beliefs) because "outing" yourself as a conservative will often result in being black-listed.

Many/most of the beautify celebrities are intellectually vapid and only parrot the political talking points which they're surrounded by. These people are so dumb that they believe in Scientology, which speaks volumes in itself.

2) The study was done on successful politicians which is relatively fair being that there is no political bias, politicians are generally elected for their opinions and not appearance, and these women will likely have to be successful outside of how they look to be successful politicians.

I would not sleep with Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie or Anne Hatheway (sp) those three are just absolutley disgusting. On the other side I would not sleep with Jessica Simpson. Also disgusting.

That could very well be the case in America. I doubt the result would be the same over here though.

Olivia Wilde is also a toss up. And the two old photos in the repub side... don't look good either.

How is Bo Derek an "activist" and Angelina Jolie not? lol. Ann Coulter and half of those women listed there have never done anything political really in their life other than yap on Fox News and sell some books.

Which is about as equivalent of what an Olivia Wilde does, so I don't see the discrepancy really. Why are conservatives backing away from Sarah Palin too? She's decent looking at least.

Hilary Clinton has done more than all of them.

Megan Fox may an air head, but Natalie Portman, Olivia Wilde, even Angelina Jolie are not stupid.

LOL at any straight guy who thinks he would be the one turning down Megan Fox, Anne Hathaway, pre-fat Jessica Simpson, etc. Lets see pics of your girlfriend bro. Every guy has particular tastes, but push come to shove, any one of those women could seduce you in 2 minutes flat if they really wanted to.