By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Study: Conservative women are hot, Liberals not so much

Soundwave said:

How is Bo Derek an "activist" and Angelina Jolie not? lol. Ann Coulter and half of those women listed there have never done anything political really in their life other than yap on Fox News and sell some books.

Which is about as equivalent of what an Olivia Wilde does, so I don't see the discrepancy really.

Hilary Clinton has done more than all of them.

Megan Fox may an air head, but Natalie Portman, Olivia Wilde, even Angelina Jolie are not stupid.

LOL at any straight guy who thinks he would be the one turning down Megan Fox, Anne Hathaway, etc. Lets see pics of your girlfriend bro. Every guy has particular tastes, but push come to shove, any one of those women could seduce you in 2 minutes flat if they really wanted to.

This is another true point. Michelle Malkin should also be stricken from the record in this matter, but then again so should Rosie O from the liberal end.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I'll take Jackie Kennedy over Sarah Palin if we're talking just strictly the political realm and no "news" personalities or famous actresses/models/singers.

Soundwave said:

How is Bo Derek an "activist" and Angelina Jolie not? lol. Ann Coulter and half of those women listed there have never done anything political really in their life other than yap on Fox News and sell some books.

Which is about as equivalent of what an Olivia Wilde does, so I don't see the discrepancy really. Why are conservatives backing away from Sarah Palin too? She's decent looking at least.

Megan Fox may an air head, but Natalie Portman, Olivia Wilde, even Angelina Jolie are not stupid.

LOL at any straight guy who thinks he would be the one turning down Megan Fox, Anne Hathaway, pre-fat Jessica Simpson, etc. Lets see pics of your girlfriend bro. Every guy has particular tastes, but push come to shove, any one of those women could seduce you in 2 minutes flat if they really wanted to.

None of the women in my 2nd post are much of activists but that was my point. This thread was about actual political activists. None from your list actually were (except Angelina Jolie).

Agree with the rest of your post

With the ways things are, the only way we'll see a Female president is if she's republican.

silicon said:
With the ways things are, the only way we'll see a Female president is if she's republican.

Having a female VP did not help McCain win the White House or the women's vote.

Women by and large tend to vote democrat.

If Hilary Clinton had won the democratic nomination she'd likely have beaten McCain too, not because I think McCain was that bad of a candidate, but coming after the Bush 2-era and the economic meltdown, any decent democratic candidate would've won.

Around the Network

Dude, Megan Fox is nasty and Ive never found her attractive. I never saw why everyone was google over her.

As for my WIFE lets say she's heads over heels abover Jessica Simpson and Anne Hatheway. And my so is my babies momma

moderation on this site just sucks, that is the truth about it.

Soundwave said:

Which is about as equivalent of what an Olivia Wilde does, so I don't see the discrepancy really. Why are conservatives backing away from Sarah Palin too? She's decent looking at least.

LOL at any straight guy who thinks he would be the one turning down Megan Fox, Anne Hathaway, pre-fat Jessica Simpson, etc. Lets see pics of your girlfriend bro. Every guy has particular tastes, but push come to shove, any one of those women could seduce you in 2 minutes flat if they really wanted to.

I suspect this is the reason why the study focused on successful politicians, it is easy to create a standard for determining who should be included in the comparison and it is much simpler to associate them to a political ideology.

Soundwave said:
silicon said:

If Hilary Clinton had won the democratic nomination she'd likely have beaten McCain too, not because I think McCain was that bad of a candidate, but coming after the Bush 2-era and the economic meltdown, any decent democratic candidate would've won.

I think people would of elected McCain but Palin was a fucking idiot. She feared the public, as they fought he would die (he was 71 back then) and they would be run by that stupid bitch. That fear, allowed Obama to win possibly, not that it matters now.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
Soundwave said:
silicon said:

I think people would of elected McCain but Palin was a fucking idiot. She feared the public, as they fought he would die (he was 71 back then) and they would be run by that stupid bitch. That fear, allowed Obama to win possibly, not that it matters now.

your statement is completely ignorant of the facts. Sarah palin gave Mccain a boost in the polls. she is the only reason why Mccain didnt lose in even more of a land slide.

and your notion of her being a "stupid bitch" is likely based of of charicatures of her like from SNL and not actually her.

and for mr. Khan

surely calling sarah Palin a "stupid bitch" is much more sexist than joking about having slept with Sandra fluke.