By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Study: Conservative women are hot, Liberals not so much

Soundwave said:
Uh ...

Natalie Portman, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansen, Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox, etc. etc. are well known liberals. JFK and RFK both had Marilyn Monroe.

Women in general tend to vote liberal

Wow someone that actually has some of the facts.

Thank god.

Around the Network

By the way, what got us out of Stagflation was tight monetary and tight fiscal policy, as done by Paul Volcker.

Which is of course the opposite of what we are doing today. Which is problematic when you consider Stagflation.

Worth noting this is the same guy who wrote the Volcker banking rule to regulate banks.

So really, Supply side vs Demand side economics really isn't a fully accurate comparison to make. It's really more of a graph then a line when it comes to economics.

Republicans moving towards tighter fiscal and monetary control actually is a very new phenomena that hasn't been around since the end of stagflation.

Though this is getting WAAAAY off topic.

Kasz216 said:
spaceguy said:
Mr Khan said:

He crossed the line in my eyes. Others have not (though have not helped the debate rise above the morass). It's an open-and-shut affair.

Crossed the line about what? WOw you got me before but know that others that are completely biased jump in, your biasism jumps up to. THis site hypocrisy is a joke.  You moderators are way to the right and then tell me I' m biased. OK.Tell me one moderator that is liberal. NONE!!! Is this by accident or by design because the owners of the site are as well.

It is very clear what I meant and for you to jump on the band wagon is just shows your biasism. Fox hires sexy girls to sell there product. How many places do that? A lot. Big deal, its no secret to anyone accept this site. WOW!!!

Dude... Mr. Khan is extremely liberal.   He has a political science degree and wants to work for a Democratic organization.

I mean... have you read any of his posts in this forum?

Don't let his Mongol inspired name fool you.

He's always talking about how the rich need to pay more of their fair share or they're going to end up on the losing end of some huge class revolt.  Though honestly, if it doesn't happen in places like South Korea and other capitalistic asian countries I question just how bad things would need to get.

Though to be fair.  People in the United States are more individually motivated.

South Korea did have a class revolt. Non-Communist, largely because it incorporated the middle class and professionals as much as workers, but it was a revolt of the masses against the kind of jack-booted military regime that helped erode the moral high ground that our side had in the Cold War, in 1987.

Also, quote trees. Plus i think spaceguy might be trolling...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Kasz216 said:
spaceguy said:
Mr Khan said:

Dude... Mr. Khan is extremely liberal.   He has a political science degree and wants to work for a Democratic organization.

I mean... have you read any of his posts in this forum?

Don't let his Mongol inspired name fool you.

He's always talking about how the rich need to pay more of their fair share or they're going to end up on the losing end of some huge class revolt.  Though honestly, if it doesn't happen in places like South Korea and other capitalistic asian countries I question just how bad things would need to get.

Though to be fair.  People in the United States are more individually motivated.

South Korea did have a class revolt. Non-Communist, largely because it incorporated the middle class and professionals as much as workers, but it was a revolt of the masses against the kind of jack-booted military regime that helped erode the moral high ground that our side had in the Cold War, in 1987.

Also, quote trees. Plus i think spaceguy might be trolling...

You'd be surprised, that's just him.   Moving it to wall comments though.  

Though for Sout Korea i just meant now.  I mean holy crap the difference between the rich and poor in some asian countries is ridiculious.  South Korea as refrenced in every westerners favorite K-pop video. (though it probably went over most peoples heads)

Singapore( i think?)  and China and thier recent outrageous street manslaughter cases where rich people just got off scott free.

Wonder if automatic quote tree elimination could be programmed into the site.

This really goes back to the fact that women from the southeast are the most attractive. It's a circle.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

This thread is in serious need of some S.E. Cupp...

Aww yeah.  /thread

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

spaceguy said:
Kasz216 said:
spaceguy said:
haxxiy said:
So this confirms what I've long realized when looking at the communist women here on my city. Besides it probably lends credence to those theorizing liberalism is a behavioral deviance caused by sexual and social frustration...

Also I'm formally sending a complain to the administrator related to the site's moderators. Things really went too far here.

This is a massive jump. You do know that polls show majority of woman are liberals. Maybe conservatives want these good looking woman to find sexually frustrated man to agree with them. President won off woman and My girl is hot as sh-t as all of here friends and they all feel republicans are sexists.

Obama will win because of woman. WATCH AND LEARN>

Actually... research tends to show Republicans as less sexually frustrated and such.  In general Conservatives tend to score higher on all sorts of "mental wellbeing" tests.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/opinion/sunday/conservatives-are-happier-and-extremists-are-happiest-of-all.html?_r=0

Also, i never liked the whole woman gap stuff... that in of itself seems sexist since it defines men in the default group for no good reason.

I mean hell... more women vote then men.

If anything, women's votes should be seen as the baseline, and men as the gap.

Also, while a majority of women do favor Obama, it's not like it's overwhelming... or even more then a gap Obama has vs men.  (Though a slight advantage due to plurality.)

Oh yea I forget the right makes money off war and there for keeping there war profiteering happy is number one. Seems they are smart. Smart at tricking dumb people. LOL

so obama started more wars and ramped up old ones to line the pockets of conservatives?

killerzX said:
spaceguy said:
Kasz216 said:
spaceguy said:
haxxiy said:
So this confirms what I've long realized when looking at the communist women here on my city. Besides it probably lends credence to those theorizing liberalism is a behavioral deviance caused by sexual and social frustration...

Also I'm formally sending a complain to the administrator related to the site's moderators. Things really went too far here.

This is a massive jump. You do know that polls show majority of woman are liberals. Maybe conservatives want these good looking woman to find sexually frustrated man to agree with them. President won off woman and My girl is hot as sh-t as all of here friends and they all feel republicans are sexists.

Obama will win because of woman. WATCH AND LEARN>

Actually... research tends to show Republicans as less sexually frustrated and such.  In general Conservatives tend to score higher on all sorts of "mental wellbeing" tests.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/opinion/sunday/conservatives-are-happier-and-extremists-are-happiest-of-all.html?_r=0

Also, i never liked the whole woman gap stuff... that in of itself seems sexist since it defines men in the default group for no good reason.

Also, while a majority of women do favor Obama, it's not like it's overwhelming... or even more then a gap Obama has vs men.  (Though a slight advantage due to plurality.)

Oh yea I forget the right makes money off war and there for keeping there war profiteering happy is number one. Seems they are smart. Smart at tricking dumb people. LOL

so obama started more wars and ramped up old ones to line the pockets of conservatives?

War profiteering is on both sides. It's not just one sided. There are over a 100,000 war contractors in afghanistan and about 65,000 troops. So yes both sides drink out of the same money sorce's. I don't just agree with sh-t like most. I have problems with both sides. If I had if my way I would have the green party win.

however they won't and so I vote democratically and send money to people like Bernie Sanders.

killerzX said:
spaceguy said:
Kasz216 said:

Obama started (and finished) one war only. Bush had a total of four military actions, two much larger than the other pair (actually Clinton beats that, between Bosnia, Kosovo, Somalia, a strike on Sudan and his own Haiti thing). Obama's up to three depending on if you count our more extensive efforts against Al-Shebab as a conflict. If not, two.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

sperrico87 said:

...but people on government assistance (predominantly liberal/Democrat)

Sidebar here, but do you have any data to support this assertion? Just curious; the bruhaha about red states getting more in federal taxes than they pay in (compared to blue states: this sentence has gotten away from me) would suggest the opposite, but I admit the data could be broken down further.