By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Borderlands 2 GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION

Discuss all things related to borderland 2's gameplay e.g. Maps, quests, weapons, story, soundtrack, characters, levels...ANYTHING!...and if you're stuck on a particular mission and need help, then just ask in here!

Around the Network

I've had it preloaded for days. Seeing everyone on my steam list play the game but me is killing me.

Panama said:
I've had it preloaded for days. Seeing everyone on my steam list play the game but me is killing me.

Yeah, same here. Friday can't come soon enough!

I'm gonna cry if it drops below 90% on Meta. It's very close right now. Currently is at 90% but late reviews typically drop the score.

I believe it will sell almost 4 million on X360 and 3 million on PS3.

pezus said:
Slimebeast said:
I'm gonna cry if it drops below 90% on Meta. It's very close right now. Currently is at 90% but late reviews typically drop the score.

I believe it will sell almost 4 million on X360 and 3 million on PS3.

What, why would you cry lmao?

I don't like 89% Metas if it's a game I appreciate. 89% doesn't sound powerful. 90% sounds very powerful.

I hate that Deus Ex and Dark Souls have 89% (last time I checked).

Around the Network
pezus said:
I actually think 89% looks better in some weird way

But then why do shopkeepers price something at 9.89 to make it look cheaper than what it is?

pezus said:
Slimebeast said:
pezus said:

But then why do shopkeepers price something at 9.89 to make it look cheaper than what it is?

They do it to make it seem sexier ;o. Thanks for proving my point. People jump on 89 and 99 all the time, why not now? I don't want to see a '0' in the rating. That's just cheap.

Haha. All right, I won't cry if Borderlands 2 drops down to 89%,

Slimebeast said:
pezus said:
Slimebeast said:
pezus said:

They do it to make it seem sexier ;o. Thanks for proving my point. People jump on 89 and 99 all the time, why not now? I don't want to see a '0' in the rating. That's just cheap.

Haha. All right, I won't cry if Borderlands 2 drops down to 89%,

Of course not, the first one was below 90 and I do not care for one second with all the countless hours of fun it gave me.

Has anyone played this yet?

Yeh it's quite awesome, currently lvl 18 with Zero.

Just started my campaign, and I chose Zero (who could resist that awesome lightsabre thing he has in the intro?)

And so it begins...