By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Borderlands 2 GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION

Snovalo said:
Compare? It doesn't, It is much better. After playing BL2, i would classify BL1 as decent, and BL2 as amazingly effing awesome. Have 150 hours on 1 character. Thats 5 days 16 hours, in 7 days(I got it wednesday). Yes, I am no lifing it up but its worth it and everyone I talk to in the game says the same thing.

Ok cool, I liked Borderlands but haven't finished it yet (along with a load of other games). And it looks, I will have to buy this eventually. But you must be so addicted, if you played that much already!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
Snovalo said:
man-bear-pig said:
Snovalo said:
LVL 50!

Holy crap, that was fast! I'm only level 9, lol. 

What are the weapons like at level 50?!

My green bazooka does 200,000 dmg, have seen oranges that do 480,000 dmg. My SMG does 7000 dmg per bullet, with 5000 corrosive dmg a sec. my sniper does almost 30k dmg. My pistol is weak(4000dmg), but it's Law, so I use it for the 100% melee damage it gives me, since I am an assassin. Oh yeah, my melee attack has done like 800,000 damage before, but I think i can get it to 1,000,000

Holy shit, I think my most powerful gun has like 200 damage lol. I haven't had a lot of free time to properly play it though

Arghh, took my like 5 try's to kill Captain Flint. If anyone else is having trouble, then just stand up where the vending machines are and shoot him from up there...he can't get at you

I now have 6 days and 18 hours played.

Have 17 or 18 legendaries lvl 50.

Snovalo said:

what's legendary? is that like call of duty's prestige or something? Either way, that must be one of the highest ranks so far

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Around the Network

They're orange guns.

Basically the best, rarest, and hardest to obtain guns in the game,

Snovalo said:
They're orange guns.

Basically the best, rarest, and hardest to obtain guns in the game,

cool, you are doing very well then

Snovalo said:

:o

How is that even possible?! It hasn't even been released for 6 days, 18 hours where I'm from

I got to level 14 as Zero, and while I was enjoying it, I was having difficulty playing as a Sniper. I think Zero is much more effective if you build his Bloodshed tree, NOT his Sniper tree. Sad, because I really wanted an upgraded Mordecai.

So started over playing as Maya, with a Sniper. Surprisingly effective, since Phase Lock can keep the bad guys away. Have breezed through the game so far. I got my first "Fight for your Life" last night at Level 11. I've been using Maya's cataclysm tree by the way.

I like a lot about this game. A lot.

man-bear-pig said:
Snovalo said:

:o

How is that even possible?! It hasn't even been released for 6 days, 18 hours where I'm from

It's been out for 9 days in USA.