By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Borderlands 2 GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION

Anyone know how to get access the gearbox golden gun pack? I have downloaded it but I'm not sure where to go to actually get the guns...?

Around the Network

its in the middle of sanctuary

LVL 50!

Snovalo said:
its in the middle of sanctuary

Thanks, but somehow they just appeared in my inventory after about 10 minutes :o

Snovalo said:
LVL 50!

Holy crap, that was fast! I'm only level 9, lol. 

What are the weapons like at level 50?!

Around the Network

Currently lvl 26 with my awesome siren. Me and my cousin have been tackling the main quests together while I'm doing random side quests on my own. Phase lock rules, that is all.

man-bear-pig said:
Snovalo said:
LVL 50!

Holy crap, that was fast! I'm only level 9, lol. 

What are the weapons like at level 50?!

My green bazooka does 200,000 dmg, have seen oranges that do 480,000 dmg. My SMG does 7000 dmg per bullet, with 5000 corrosive dmg a sec. my sniper does almost 30k dmg. My pistol is weak(4000dmg), but it's Law, so I use it for the 100% melee damage it gives me, since I am an assassin. Oh yeah, my melee attack has done like 800,000 damage before, but I think i can get it to 1,000,000

How does this compare to the first Borderlands?

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Compare? It doesn't, It is much better. After playing BL2, i would classify BL1 as decent, and BL2 as amazingly effing awesome. Have 150 hours on 1 character. Thats 5 days 16 hours, in 7 days(I got it wednesday). Yes, I am no lifing it up but its worth it and everyone I talk to in the game says the same thing.

It's fun, though I don't think it's a 90+ game.

My friend and I are playing through it, he's a commando and I'm a gunzerker. In Borderlands I played the hunter and I really miss that class, I don't think I really like the gunzerker that much and we're too far into the game for me to start another character.

The game has really weird difficulty spikes. Sometimes it's a blast, sometimes it's really frustrating. A lot of the time we only really survive because my friends turret belches rockets (which is awesome for him but I do A LOT). I think the thing that is getting both of us is we both feel like we never have a good gun, or if we do, it's really low level or isn't level appropriate for long. The guns also seem to have less elemental effects than last game, though I could just be imagining things.

Another frustrating thing are some of the quests. It's cool they try to be varied, but for instance last night we were doing the one where we had to mutate bugs. Every time we would try to inject a pod, the hunter would snipe it. In that same area, we were trying to find something for Tina (who is hilarious, Ash is awesome) and badass buzards kept spawning on us. We eventually retreated and then both mysteriously died. It turns out we were out of bounds but with everything going on we had no way of realizing it.

Overall we're having fun but we both liked Borderlands better. The game looks great, the writing is brilliant, and when the game is on it's fantastic, it's just all those other "not on" moments really bring it down.