By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: Grand Theft Auto V Coming To Wii U ~ And why not you naysayers?

Tagged games:

Well if it's easy to port why the hell not?
Didn't the Darksiders 2 port devs say it was quite easy wich makes it kinda cheap thing to do?
Kinda silly not to port it and gain 1-2 million extra gamesales and buid a fanbase.

but hey what do I know?? I've only been playing videogames for 25 years

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

I really hope this is true. It's about time a GTA came to a home Nintendo system. If it were true, I would buy the game 3 times! (ps3, pc and wii u) Just love GTA games

But who knows, it is possible. We still don't know the actual platforms, GTA 5 is coming to. People just presume it's coming to PS3, X360 and PC, including myself!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Sounds reasonable, but that is barely any proof at all. Still, there should be plenty of time for them to port it over, since it will be a spring release at earliest.

Love and tolerate.

Mr Khan said:
Viper1 said:

That's still Take-Two Interactive, not Rockstar.

Granted, Take-Two has the overall control on what content goes where, Rockstar themselves are much more receptive to Nintendo and Wii U than most peopel think.

Rockstar North (the GTA developer themselves) used to be known as DMA Design.  They were one of the Nintendo 64 Dream Team developers.

I thought that was the reason why they had a special grudge with Nintendo, because they had a falling-out in the DMA Design days that some of the Rockstar North veterans still remember.

Some hated that time, others liked it.   But the real issue between R* and Nintendo was the latter's poliies on software on their systems back then.   That's obviously no longer as issue given that Rockstar put ManHunt 2 on Wii and Nintendo is publishing the bloodiest, most violent version of the Ninja Gaiden series yet.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I'm sure Take 2 would want this.

Around the Network

My question is why wouldn't?

Well, I can only hope... to me it's logical too, but too many logical things never happened between Nintendo and third parties before to keep me skeptical

I'll play this on PC if all fails. GTA V is very promising.

I think GTAV is going to launch on every platform under the sun ...

PS4/720/PC/360/PS3/Wii U

Busted said:
My question is why wouldn't?

Because Rockstar and Take-Two hate Nintendo and they hate money?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

yeah read this before but the fun part is that its only 499kr!

anywho anything is possible I mean who would have thought Bayonetta 2 would be exclusive to WiiU? *rubs it haters faces*!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(