By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: Grand Theft Auto V Coming To Wii U ~ And why not you naysayers?

Tagged games:

pezus said:
happydolphin said:
It's coming for sure. The audience is on PS360, but nothing stopped the Xbox brand to push GTA after its original PS exclusivity.
Just sayin'

It was never a playstation exclusive. Only a timed one. 

GTA and GTA II, without counting the poor DC, and not counting Windows... (otherwise Halo is not an xbox eclusive and blablabla), the series was definitely not Nintendo, and it was much later on xbox. So 3 was a timed exclusive, but a very late one, for all suits and purposes it was a PS2 game and a PS series. It predominantly sold on the PS also. The idea remains that its customer base was on the PS by the time it went fully Multi-platform.

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
Rockstar have had Wii U dev kits for over a year.

I'm just saying.

You knew about Bayonneta 2 and Monster Hunter U!! But you didn't tell us!!

Why do you do this now to us?! ;_;

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Viper1 said:

I'm just saying.

He knew?? :O

Viper1, teach us your ways!

It's vital for them to get GTA V. If they don't then that will surely kill the Wii U.

VGChartz

milkyjoe said:
It's vital for them to get GTA V. If they don't then that will surely kill the Wii U.

It won't kill the Wii U.  Wasn't GTAIV supposed to kill the Wii?

But, I'm pretty confident it's coming.   In some form.

VicViper said:
Pavolink said:
Viper1 said:

I'm just saying.

He knew?? :O

Viper1, teach us your ways!

Sorry, I have to stay subtle.    Keeps people guessing what I know. 

And many times what I know is merely deductive rather than first hand information.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
clearly going to be a psvita exclusive

Obviously, but if it does come to Wii U i'd probably pick it up specially if the other ones is on the 360 and PS3

"Like you know"

They could always just not like working with Nintendo, that's always a possibility. Sakaguchi's reason for not working on Sony platforms is often cited as him just not wanting to work with Sony again and having a grudge against them, and I never really see anyone up in arms about his bias. Sometimes people just have non-financial reasons for the business decisions they make.

Torillian said:
They could always just not like working with Nintendo, that's always a possibility. Sakaguchi's reason for not working on Sony platforms is often cited as him just not wanting to work with Sony again and having a grudge against them, and I never really see anyone up in arms about his bias. Sometimes people just have non-financial reasons for the business decisions they make.

He had a falling out with Ken Kutaragi over the design of the PS3.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:

It won't kill the Wii U.  Wasn't GTAIV supposed to kill the Wii?

But, I'm pretty confident it's coming.   In some form.

In some form? So, not exactly GTAV, but maybe another similar IP? Or maybe on the eShop? or maybe ...waaa!

What are you hinting now?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

100 % this game will come for wii u.. if it's not.. it's becourse ms made it more profitable for rockstar not to.. otherwise the investers would fire the person behind the dessision not to make money.. for sure..