By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Non Nintendo fans, what do you think of the WiiU now?

happydolphin said:
o_O.Q said:
BluGamer23 said:
o_O.Q said:
BluGamer23 said:
... "Ill wait for true nextgen system".. in the mean time ill go keep crying about bayonetta2 .. im hardcorz yo! ..

/s

you must of visited a Bayonetta 2 article forum.. butt hurt soo guuuudd...  =)

nah i was talking about your post... which when you think about it makes a lot of sense because anyone who was not impressed with what has been showed so far also complained about bayonetta 2 right?

You're right, in that Bayonetta 2 forum there was a lot of Butthurt, it was soo guuud. XD And that picture fit it perfectly haha.

Since when are you on Nintendo's side, and can see the obvious?

i will not repeat myself...

Around the Network
Hynad said:

As much as it may sound preposterous for hardcore Nintendo fans to hear, to me, games like Uncharted, Fable, Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Mass Effect, Batman Arkham, MGS, Final Fantasy, and many others all play in the same ballpark. They're all extemely good games in their respective genre. And I think it's a shame that anyone would dismiss any such good games just because they're not on their worshipped console manufacturer's console.

There are too many gamers out there who refuse to acknowledge that not only Nintendo (or Sony, or Microsoft, depending) make great games. But I believe Nintendo is held in an over the top high regard compared to the other developers. Even if they did work hard to get to that reputation, and that they continue to provide gamers with highly polished and creative games even to this day, deserving the reputation, many other developers have caught up to them in those regards and many Nintendo fans should open their eyes to them. But that's me. I like gaming as a whole (although... mobile isn't really for me... yet), and it's sometimes difficult for me to understand the reasoning behind blind fanboyism. Be it for Nintendo or any other console makers (I'm just saying. I'm not aiming this at anyone in here.).

Yeah, Fanboys are an enigma especially Nintendo fanboys. I just do not see third parties selling that well on the Wii U as compared to the PS360 counterparts. To the point, many third parties maycontinue to avoid the console. It is funny they come in here seemingly annoyed not everyone wants to play Ninty games. There is so much more out there of so many different flavors.

Not interested.. it looks like one of nintendo's worst products relative to the digital/new era of technology..

what does interest me, is how long WII u will extend this gen..

mM
happydolphin said:
Heavenly_King said:

The only thing that surprised me was Bayonetta 2 for the WiiU only. Not because of the exclusivity per se, but because the developers are treating like crap the gamers that supported their first game.

The WiiU can have all the exclusives they want, and I wont give a damn, as long as any other companies don't follow this nonsensical stupidity. Releasing a new IP on certain consoles, and make the sequel exclusive for another one, in which gamers don't give a damn about that genre, and don't know what the fuck the franchise is about; is just brilliant (not).....LMAO

Now this franchise does not exist for me anymore, nor any other "Platinum games + Sega" title, because they may end up doing the same thing again. If they don't show me, as a costumer, respect; then I wont have any respect to show them, and they wont get my money. I know it is bit radical, but what Sega allowed this time is pure crap.

The other news about the specs, and the other exclusive games and ports are unimportant for me, because I dont give a damn about mario, zelda, pokemon, metroid, etc. For me the 1st party exclusives Sony develops are the games I need, and enjoy. And I am sure, that the games 360 users get, are what they enjoy the most, and most dont give a damn about nintendo franchises.

I think that the console will fail, because it´s main "appealing" factor is the gigantic controller, that I find it quite annoying if you need to look at 2 screens at the same time if you want to get "the whole" experience of the game. And for those who say..."you can play the games with the other controller", so according to them it is just a PS3/360,....... why would I be interested in that, if I already have one?

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

@bold. Don't worry, you're not a big loss to them. I don't think they give a damn about fans of your type, so I don't expect to see your boycott work, personally.

boycotts dont work in the video game world period

It's a nice device that I won't be buying any time soon.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
happydolphin said:
o_O.Q said:
BluGamer23 said:
o_O.Q said:
BluGamer23 said:
... "Ill wait for true nextgen system".. in the mean time ill go keep crying about bayonetta2 .. im hardcorz yo! ..

/s

you must of visited a Bayonetta 2 article forum.. butt hurt soo guuuudd...  =)

nah i was talking about your post... which when you think about it makes a lot of sense because anyone who was not impressed with what has been showed so far also complained about bayonetta 2 right?

You're right, in that Bayonetta 2 forum there was a lot of Butthurt, it was soo guuud. XD And that picture fit it perfectly haha.

Since when are you on Nintendo's side, and can see the obvious?

i will not repeat myself...

Bah, nobody cares.

So basically, no non-nintendo-fan will buy the console. No surprises here...

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

MRKs said:
So basically, no non-nintendo-fan will buy the console. No surprises here...

I'll be getting one, not right away since I don't care to wait in lines but certainly within a year from release.  But then again I have a bunch of disposable income I get from gaming so I'm ok with spending it on a platform I'm not yet super jazzed about.  

This about somes it up...

IMAGE FROM: http://flapjackstudios.com/news18.html

I just havent seen anything to excite me, I'm also wary that it took over 6 months waiting last gen for the likes of trauma centre to be localized for Europe. In my experience, Nintendo have dragged their heels a few times in my region. The online and user profile would need a huge improvement too for my needs.