By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFXHD in trouble?

Tagged games:

So...is this game dead?

Yes, just let it go. 19 21.11%

I wouldn't be too confident 8 8.89%

Flip a coin! 13 14.44%

Keep the fayth! 25 27.78%

It's on its way, Yevon will allow it! 25 27.78%

Total:90

I thought the FFX remake was going to be exclusive to Vita anyway? I could be wrong.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Around the Network
cloud1161 said:
I thought the FFX remake was going to be exclusive to Vita anyway? I could be wrong.

It's ps3 and vita

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Square-Enix has proven time and time again that they hate the Sakaguchi era success and money that would pour into their treasury.

I seriously have started hating the company this generation. Everything they do now pisses me off.

Tridrakious said:
Square-Enix has proven time and time again that they hate the Sakaguchi era success and money that would pour into their treasury.

I seriously have started hating the company this generation. Everything they do now pisses me off.

Hate what of what of Sakaguchi?  They've milked FInal Fantasy 4 and 7 into the ground.

You'd think SE was suffering major cashflow problems or something

Which might be possible, if they've put as many of their eggs in the FFXIV basket as they've let on.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
Ajescent said:

Way I see SE is this

2 guys get into a meeting

Nomura: I have an idea for a game.

Wada: Okay what?

Nomura: We should make Final Fantasy vs XIII

Wada: Yes, we should, I'll announce it in the morning.

Nomura: Announce it? But we haven't done anything yet I've literally only just come up with the idea and the idea I have, it will take at least 4 years to have something ready to present.

Wada: That's fine, no one will mind. We have a barage of IOS games to release before then so it'll be fine.

Nomura: But-

Wada: Trust me on this, it'll be perfectly fine.

Fixed for accuracy.

win

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

So... this is another thread about absolutely nothing.

People have forgotten the Kotaku Versus cancellation fiasco pretty easily.

Well info actually did come i believe around new years with specific details ont he game. I can't remember in full but, I'll say this won't release til atleast summer here is what i remember.
- They are making the Final Fantasy X HD for PS Vita and PS3 with cross save ability confirmed
- The game is NOT your typical HD conversion but a entire upgrade. The game is going to be running on the Crystal tools engine used for Final Fantasy XIII
- They will make the game be slightly modified as in, I believe Blitz ball won't be necessary to play through. And it will be entirely redone, which means it won't be the same as the horrible blitz ball in X. Otherwise everything else will be untouched but possibly the music and voice. They may remix the music like FFIV or voice maybe needs to be redone for quality or copyright issues. But those parts are opinionated guesses from me (the possibility of remix music and redone voice i mean).

Btw, SQEN said a few months ago don't expect it this year, so don't worry about it for now

Maybe we will see something at TGS?