By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFXHD in trouble?

Tagged games:

So...is this game dead?

Yes, just let it go. 19 21.11%

I wouldn't be too confident 8 8.89%

Flip a coin! 13 14.44%

Keep the fayth! 25 27.78%

It's on its way, Yevon will allow it! 25 27.78%

Total:90
Teflon02 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Bristow9091 said:
Teflon02 said:

in a normal case what your saying is partially valid. But I think you should do alittle research. Because if you did, you'd know that Square Enix is basically remaking it. They are Putting the game on the Engine Crystal tools, the FFXIII engine and changing the way Blitz ball is played because whether you like or love FFX everyone knows Blitz ball was BS. So the game will be like what FFIV for PSP is compared to PSOne and SNES. Also I'm sure they are rerecording it or something for higher quality and thats extremely time consuming for a RPG.

Actually I very much enjoyed Blitzball lol, and I wasn't aware they were using the Crystal Tools engine either... I thought it was a straight upgrade, this is good news then, especially if it means they're putting all the extra effort in. Hopefully we'll see something of it at TGS then.

They might just be updating the lighting model with the Crystal Tools.  I don't think they'll be changing texture work or character models.  And if they do O.O

I can't remember perfectly but I beleave character Models are being rebuilt.

Btw lol, first person to say they liked blitz ball :p. But I think the textures for character models are redone, and all the others maybe cleaned up. I'm sure they'll do it good cause I got FFIV complete and it is the perfect upgrade to the original as is FFI and FFII on psp. So I'm confident, though it won't come til atleast spring next year at this rate.

I loved blitzball :D

Around the Network

2 hours I think until square spill the beans

I think this was canned or posponed, Famitsu just revealed an HD collection for the kingdom hearts games

MANUELF said:
I think this was canned or posponed, Famitsu just revealed an HD collection for the kingdom hearts games

That isn't new. That was announced before FFX HD btw.

BasilZero said:

I'm guessing Squareenix is on the stage atm?

They just showcased a new trailer for FFXIV.

Maybe we'll see a surprise announcement/trailer for FFX HD or FFversusXIII.

is there a liveblog or stream?

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I'm guessing Squareenix is on the stage atm?

They just showcased a new trailer for FFXIV.

Maybe we'll see a surprise announcement/trailer for FFX HD or FFversusXIII.

The KH 1.5 announcement was like 2 hours ago, shouldn't the conference be done by now?

I think there might be a stream on nico nico...don't know when(or if)

CHECK MY SIG

Deadass, I gave up on SE

LET'S GO KNICKS