By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFXHD in trouble?

Tagged games:

So...is this game dead?

Yes, just let it go. 19 21.11%

I wouldn't be too confident 8 8.89%

Flip a coin! 13 14.44%

Keep the fayth! 25 27.78%

It's on its way, Yevon will allow it! 25 27.78%

Total:90

Nintendo coming to the rescue confirmed?

Around the Network

FF X is my favorite of all time. Please, SE, don't screw this up.

Tridrakious said:
Square-Enix has proven time and time again that they hate the Sakaguchi era success and money that would pour into their treasury.

I seriously have started hating the company this generation. Everything they do now pisses me off.

Yes they clearly hate Sakaguchi. It is why they have miled FF3,4,7 until the udders have turned rock hard and refuse to give any more milk...but they are still pressing on them...we're getting a bit of milk now drop by drop. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It better come out. Otherwise i'm gonna go over the SE HQ and crotch punch some people.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

I already play it in HD.

O_o.

Hopefully they redo the voices, and I'll buy. I don't care otherwise.

Around the Network

TGS is in a week, can we wait til after that?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Well, it was announced last tgs and it's not listed for this year's tgs (at least yet). It's strange, but right now it's useless to speculate, all that's left is wait 6 more days to know the truth.

How hard can it be to Remaster this game? It boggles the mind how incompetent the people over at SE are. This game was announced eons ago, I cannot fathom that the game is taking this long due to development problems. It has to be a marketing/PR problem. Maybe they are trying to regain liscenses for something. Or this delay could be a byproduct of another one of opposing company's contract issues. It wouldn't be the first time.

What if MS has a contract with SE that they would help fund the already daunted FFXIII if it was MP and that SE does not release any game exclusively for PS3 until PS3 has surpassed 360 sales? Sounds totally bonkers but something like this would explain the fact that Square has left Sony in the cold all gen long, with not a single exclusive release as of yet and any game that is suppose to be is sitting in limbo, inversely they had previously released several titles(some that were alrdy well know on PS) timed/full exclusive to 360 a foreign fanbase.

Honestly it could just be lack of funding holding these games up, I just find it strange they still find the time to fund more obscure and stagnant titles tho. SE gave a very awkward interview right around the FFXIII MP debacle. They said something to the effect "We can't let Sony be the defacto winner...but we don't want them to be the loser either".

Just something for fans to think about.... :/

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
How hard can it be to Remaster this game? It boggles the mind how incompetent the people over at SE are. This game was announced eons ago, I cannot fathom that the game is taking this long due to development problems. It has to be a marketing/PR problem. Maybe they are trying to regain liscenses for something. Or this delay could be a byproduct of another one of opposing company's contract issues. It wouldn't be the first time.

What if MS has a contract with SE that they would help fund the already daunted FFXIII if it was MP and that SE does not release any game exclusively for PS3 until PS3 has surpassed 360 sales? Sounds totally bonkers but something like this would explain the fact that Square has left Sony in the cold all gen long, with not a single exclusive release as of yet and any game that is suppose to be is sitting in limbo, inversely they had previously released several titles(some that were alrdy well know on PS) timed/full exclusive to 360 a foreign fanbase.

Honestly it could just be lack of funding holding these games up, I just find it strange they still find the time to fund more obscure and stagnant titles tho. SE gave a very awkward interview right around the FFXIII MP debacle. They said something to the effect "We can't let Sony be the defacto winner...but we don't want them to be the loser either".

Well SE loved the psp them and Monster Hunter were the psp's last great run last year. We have The3rdbirthday , crisis core and the biggest one Final Fantasy Dissidia. So i'm sure they will give the vita some love.

But yeah a exclusive console game would be nice.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
forevercloud3000 said:

Well SE loved the psp them and Monster Hunter were the psp's last great run last year. We have The3rdbirthday , crisis core and the biggest one Final Fantasy Dissidia. So i'm sure they will give the vita some love.

But yeah a exclusive console game would be nice.

Sorry I meant just PS3. If a contract such as this does exist, MS doesn't give two shits about the handheld war. The only thing that they could benefit from by fucking with Sony's handheld is messing with Sony's financials. FFXIV would probably count if it wasn't an MMO....and MS didn't reject it, not to mention it is still not out yet of it's own accord(Or is it?.........).

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)