By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Marvel killing off **Spoiler Alert** after 50 years of glory!

Tagged games:

badgenome said:
OH MAN. I BET HE STAYS DEAD, TOO, UNLIKE EVERY OTHER COMIC BOOK CHARACTER EVER.

Hey man, Uncle Ben stayed dead.

Yup. He's the only one.

Around the Network

R.I.P Prof X

LET'S GO KNICKS

the_dengle said:
badgenome said:
OH MAN. I BET HE STAYS DEAD, TOO, UNLIKE EVERY OTHER COMIC BOOK CHARACTER EVER.

Hey man, Uncle Ben stayed dead.

Yup. He's the only one.

He still makes damn good rice.

Smeags said:
I wish Thor would just borrow the Odinforce for a bit and teach Cyclops some manners.

I don't know either.  Two things I don't get, 1.  Thor isn't that weak. 2. Why didn't Odin just come and beat the hell out of the 5?

darkknightkryta said:
Smeags said:
I wish Thor would just borrow the Odinforce for a bit and teach Cyclops some manners.

I don't know either.  Two things I don't get, 1.  Thor isn't that weak. 2. Why didn't Odin just come and beat the hell out of the 5?

Yeah. They really nerf Thor when he's not a central character. It's really annoying.

I was just reading Fear Itself and Thor launches Hulk (and Hulk's power is enhanced by The Serpent) into the atmosphere and back down to Italy with one shot. And now we're at AvsX and he can barely take a eye beam from Cyclops (although to be fair, he actually stayed concious unlike everyone else in the blast's path ).

Around the Network

so how long until someone clones the Prof from some dna left in cerebros interface helm thing and splice it with one of his old wheelchair wheels to create a new more powerful Prof, X and then never mention this again til the next time he dies in a few years.

And Scott summers? really? was everyone decent out doing something else that day? he hasn't been useful since the first Xmen Vs street fighter where his FP was a fireball :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I know i am the definite minority by Cyclops has always been my favorite XMen. I will be sad to see the Prof go but like they said, his death could be a very good plot point to drive the team. Yet he has "died" before so its not a real shock(it never is in comics anymore).

I wish Marvel and DC would concentrate on developing a totally cannon Cartoon series on the XMEN, more like the old 80s one and less like the lame Wolverine centric garbage they put out the last decade. I am no longer a big comic book fan, except the occasional graphic novel. So I would be emore inclined to keep up if I could just watch it.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Smeags said:
darkknightkryta said:
Smeags said:

Yeah. They really nerf Thor when he's not a central character. It's really annoying.

I was just reading Fear Itself and Thor launches Hulk (and Hulk's power is enhanced by The Serpent) into the atmosphere and back down to Italy with one shot. And now we're at AvsX and he can barely take a eye beam from Cyclops (although to be fair, he actually stayed concious unlike everyone else in the blast's path ).

It was explained in the original line of comics that Cyclops possesses one of(if not THE) strongest projectile power in the universe that is wielded by a single mutant. Something to do with the fact that his power is actually coming through a portal in his head that links to a deminsion of pure energy. Hense the reason Sinister obssessed over Cyclops and the Phenix's offspring so much....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:

It was explained in the original line of comics that Cyclops possesses one of(if not THE) strongest projectile power in the universe that is wielded by a single mutant. Something to do with the fact that his power is actually coming through a portal in his head that links to a deminsion of pure energy. Hense the reason Sinister obssessed over Cyclops and the Phenix's offspring so much....

Good point (I admit I'm not a big X-Men fan so I'm not that knowledgable. ^_^)

Like I said before, the only chance Thor would have against The Phoenix Force would be to wield the Odinforce. But... that's not gonna happen.

Smeags said:
darkknightkryta said:
Smeags said:

I was just pissed off the way he lost to Emma.  Like, really? Diamond shards?  That's what beat Thor?  Diamond Shards?  I wanna slap the man that wrote that!  He could easily have blasted all the diamonds that would have hit him with his lightning.  I mean, I understand him losing to the phoenix itself, but not to a bunch of falling diamond shards.