Forums - Movies Discussion - Marvel killing off **Spoiler Alert** after 50 years of glory!

Tagged games:

Gamerace said:
Meh... he's been dead before.

In Marvel 'dead' is akin to being in a comma - there's always a chance you'll wake up one day.

How would someone even fit inside a comma?



Around the Network

Not the first time Professor X has died. Won't be the last time either. e.e



axumblade said:
Not the first time Professor X has died. Won't be the last time either. e.e


@_@ What do you Know? Tell ME!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
axumblade said:
Not the first time Professor X has died. Won't be the last time either. e.e


@_@ What do you Know? Tell ME!

The X-Men universe can be summed up by a simple Floating Hands video...



He'll be dead for less time than Jesus

(or was that in poor taste?)



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

1. Spoilers. ;_; (I'm not sure the best way to resay that headline so I'm not editing it...yet)
2. Doesn't everyone hate him now anyways?



twesterm said:

1. Spoilers. ;_; (I'm not sure the best way to resay that headline so I'm not editing it...yet)
2. Doesn't everyone hate him now anyways?

1. How is that?

2. Yeah, after Jean murdered him in the 3rd movie I have hated him.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I always thought Cyclops was a cunt.



Not sure if you can..but why did Cyclops kill Professor X ;O?

Professor X will be back in a few issues...I'm sure....



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

I think there should be headline every time Wonderman dies
personally I liked it back when comics had realistic stories like superman dressing up as a genie to trick Jimmy Olsen into tricking a psychic bank robber into revealing the location of the atomic element that he stole from the bank.



I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!