By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Marvel killing off **Spoiler Alert** after 50 years of glory!

Tagged games:

1. Spoilers. ;_; (I'm not sure the best way to resay that headline so I'm not editing it...yet)
2. Doesn't everyone hate him now anyways?

Around the Network

I always thought Cyclops was a cunt.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I think there should be headline every time Wonderman dies
personally I liked it back when comics had realistic stories like superman dressing up as a genie to trick Jimmy Olsen into tricking a psychic bank robber into revealing the location of the atomic element that he stole from the bank.

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurgeonryan said:
twesterm said:

1. Spoilers. ;_; (I'm not sure the best way to resay that headline so I'm not editing it...yet)
2. Doesn't everyone hate him now anyways?

1. How is that?

2. Yeah, after Jean murdered him in the 3rd movie I have hated him.

If you're reading AvX you immediately know what's going on by that headline, means it's a spoiler and not cool.  :-/

I figured someone in the X-Men was going to die pretty soon in all this (and I believe that has been rumored for a while), just didn't know who.  Now I do I guess.

spurgeonryan said:
masschamber said:
I think there should be headline every time Wonderman dies
personally I liked it back when comics had realistic stories like superman dressing up as a genie to trick Jimmy Olsen into tricking a psychic bank robber into revealing the location of the atomic element that he stole from the bank.

They could, but who is Wonderman?

Marvel superhero, basically received energy powers from an ex-Nazi who thought he could use him against the Avengers, but he turned hero on them. Eventually evolved into an energy being, very overpowered at times.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Why is Cyclops burning. Doesn't that hurt?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:

He's one of two carriers of the Phoenix Force... aka he's really freaking powerful right now.

Smeags said:
Chandler said:

He's one of two carriers of the Phoenix Force... aka he's really freaking powerful right now.

More powerful than Wolverine? And is the other carrier Phoenix Wright?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:

Yes.

As for the other question, A for Effort.

Chandler said:
Smeags said:
Chandler said:

Why do people always think Wolverine is powerful?  He's a badass, but in terms of mutant powers, he's not that powerful.  True, killing him is a bitch, but any number of other mutants can stop him (and often do).