By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Marvel killing off **Spoiler Alert** after 50 years of glory!

Tagged games:

And I still dont understand how he wasn't in Marvel vs Capcom 3 :(

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network

Found these on Tumblr and felt I had to post.

It is fairly obvious that the Pheonix's corruptive paranoia has set into Scott's mind. Time to put him down heroes before it's too late.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

HabinoBR said:
And I still dont understand how he wasn't in Marvel vs Capcom 3 :(

Me either. That is why I didn't buy the game :/

Greatness Awaits

OMG some of these are just too funny...

I Feel some Vita Wallpapers coming on...

Love this pic.

ROFLMAO

OMG, that last one completely SLAYED me. I can't stop grinning :)

Greatness Awaits

"Hes not really all that much more powerful than the other Death Gods but this ability does wonders."

Even without that ability he's still very powerful, he beat Toshiro in his Bankai like he was nothing, simply used a Kido to effortlessy beat...the Fox one I forgot his name and then beat up Ichigo in Bankai like it was nothing, though granted he was tired.

Around the Network
Otacon said:
"Hes not really all that much more powerful than the other Death Gods but this ability does wonders."

Even without that ability he's still very powerful, he beat Toshiro in his Bankai like he was nothing, simply used a Kido to effortlessy beat...the Fox one I forgot his name and then beat up Ichigo in Bankai like it was nothing, though granted he was tired.

True but if it was a pure kido/power strugle, the old guy would have won hands down(I am talking him pre-Arrancar/Espada form). It was that one unique little power that set him worlds apart. Tousen was his only rival in that department....cuz he's blind, probably the main reason Aizen needed to bring him over to his side(although he under estimated Tousen's sense of justice). Brilliant planning on the writer's part.

Oh, here is another good one...

Greatness Awaits

That pic of Scott and Jean laying in bed with each other Forevercloud3000.... what is that near Scotts hand on his pants, it looks kinda like his hand was originally drawn up and on his stomach but was changed around after to point down but the line from his thumb wasn't cleaned up right.... or is it lil cyclops trying to get some page time :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I think that is Namor's crotch you are speaking of, I do see what you mean tho. I think they might of done that on purpose, the fact that his private is aimed right at Emma's slumped rear. Its a gesture illusion ;)

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
I think that is Namor's crotch you are speaking of, I do see what you mean tho. I think they might of done that on purpose, the fact that his private is aimed right at Emma's slumped rear. Its a gesture illusion ;)

http://imgur.com/sNaSV

sorry I meant this picture and the circled thing here :D on talking with the missus about it, it seems it's meant to be the string on his boxers but very fortunate that it's fallen in a penis shape :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive