By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Jesus Christ of Nazareth loves you!

This one always get me roflin'

The best Jesus Parody on the internet

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
I wish someone would make Jesus Christ REVENGEANCE. The beat em up where Jesus come down to earth and beat the shit out of humanity for desrespecting him. That would be awesome!!

That event goes by the name "The Day the Earth Stood Still"

FrancisNobleman said:
ghettoglamour said:
I wish someone would make Jesus Christ REVENGEANCE. The beat em up where Jesus come down to earth and beat the shit out of humanity for desrespecting him. That would be awesome!!

That event goes by the name "The Day the Earth Stood Still"

Didn't know that...Still, I want a game with Bayonetta/DMC gameplay mechanics and cheesy humor where I can play as Jesus and destroy the world :)

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

I don't want to seek something,that doesn't exisit in my mind. It would be like going on a wild goose chase. If that's what you want to believe,then that's cool,but at the same time respect other people's believe's,because not everybody thinks like you.

justinian said:
Faxanadu said:
No, you do not understand what a scientific theory really means. Go google it.

OK, I will. 

Ok I did.

In the vernacular, "theory" can refer to guesswork, a simple conjecture, an opinion, or a speculation that does not have to be based on facts and need not be framed for making testable predictions. Scientific theories also contain speculation at first as scientists necessarily reach past the threshold of current knowledge, but they develop heuristically or through axillary claims as observations from experiments are explained and cause-effect relations are understood. Theories are constructs having both explanatory and predictive capacities that are built on inferential sets of logic (consilience of inductions,abductions, and deductions), models, and syllogistic schemes or laws that can be falsified through well designed experiments. In this way, theories that survive and develop through critical testing, such as Charles Darwin's theories on evolution, become richly informative as they explain cause-effect relations among many observable phenomena.

Thanks, I get it.

There is scientific fact, scientific theory and then there is absolute truth. Evolution has reached scientific fact but not absolute truth.

You just made up the term absolute truth to try and downplay what the theory of evolution by natural selection is.

I'll draw you a fast map, use it well:

Evolution = observable fact

Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection = Scientific theory that best explains the observed fact of evolution.

Comparison------ When you jump, something seems to pull you back to earth.

Observed fact: objects are seen to attract themselves to other bodies. Somehow, the bigger the mass of said body, the stronger this attracting force becomes.

Scientific Theory : Theory of Gravity seems to be the one who most accurately describes the fact mentioned before.

I honestly hope it helped you at least to not spread false information. But somehow i remain skeptic on my success

Around the Network

Yep. Jesus is a cool dude.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I got to know Him personally. If you know what I mean. And believe me, he isn't all that. For a carpenter, he doesn't have much in the way of wood.

Love and tolerate.

FrancisNobleman said:
bannedagain said:
Evolutioned happed. Don't be mad because Christainity is going to be a thing of the past. Intelligence is the future, not stupidity and ignorance. If you can't understand this, then just say so. Why does man always make up god when he can't understand something? One question of logic. If god is perfect, knows everything that has or will ever happen. Why would you even need a test(Gospel)? If you say he does need it, then he is not perfect. Perfection comes with high expectations. This is a major flaw in the story among many. It does not make Logical sense. Religion is about feelings, not common sense. It feels better to have a answer. It's also about fear because with out the fear of hell most wouldn't believe. This is the tool of brainwash. There are 4,000 religions in the world, yours is not right and neither is any of the other made up stories. God far surpaces the stories of man, if he exists.
The new testament was not put together until about 200 years after jesus. Before that it was a cult and succeeded because it didn't charge poor people. It was word of mouth and the time it was put together there was 1000's of stories. The rich that gave to the cause put it together and they became the bishops. It also only even seen the light of day because of Constantine. Learn your facts, if I have to teach you about your own religion maybe you shouldn't believe in something you don't even understand or know. Have a good day. Hope all you learned something. Go to your local museum and learn about evolution. Evolution is a fact in the same way that our sun is the center of our solar system. People who deny are the same as the people who locked up Galileo Galilei. Intelligence is a issue in your religion and it's because it proves you wrong. Oh yea lets not forget the virgin birth story was told before Jesus, it just failed before.

Evolution happened. An issue.

Jesus love and forgives you for your grammar faults.

Amen.

Talk about intelligence :P

@Chark. Only difference is, Santa Claus isn't real. Jesus is a hundred times more real (historical) than Julius Cesar.

@pezus. Damn, that rap was HAWWTZZ!

ninetailschris said:

Let's lock the thread.

I'm Christian but know trolls will be disrespectful and say stuff which based on ignorance/stupidity.

Mod do us a favor and save us from a flame war.

By the way OP I respect you for what your doing. It's sad trolls have to ruin everything in life.

setsunatenshi said:
justinian said:
Faxanadu said:
No, you do not understand what a scientific theory really means. Go google it.

OK, I will. 

Ok I did.

In the vernacular, "theory" can refer to guesswork, a simple conjecture, an opinion, or a speculation that does not have to be based on facts and need not be framed for making testable predictions. Scientific theories also contain speculation at first as scientists necessarily reach past the threshold of current knowledge, but they develop heuristically or through axillary claims as observations from experiments are explained and cause-effect relations are understood. Theories are constructs having both explanatory and predictive capacities that are built on inferential sets of logic (consilience of inductions,abductions, and deductions), models, and syllogistic schemes or laws that can be falsified through well designed experiments. In this way, theories that survive and develop through critical testing, such as Charles Darwin's theories on evolution, become richly informative as they explain cause-effect relations among many observable phenomena.

Thanks, I get it.

There is scientific fact, scientific theory and then there is absolute truth. Evolution has reached scientific fact but not absolute truth.

You just made up the term absolute truth to try and downplay what the theory of evolution by natural selection is.

I'll draw you a fast map, use it well:

Evolution = observable fact

Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection = Scientific theory that best explains the observed fact of evolution.

Comparison------ When you jump, something seems to pull you back to earth.

Observed fact: objects are seen to attract themselves to other bodies. Somehow, the bigger the mass of said body, the stronger this attracting force becomes.

Scientific Theory : Theory of Gravity seems to be the one who most accurately describes the fact mentioned before.

I honestly hope it helped you at least to not spread false information. But somehow i remain skeptic on my success

Just because I take the line of other scientists that don't believe evolution to be exact I am spreading false information.

I am not saying evolution is true or false. I myself believe it to be true, but I would not say it is true any more than God exist.

Evolution is split between scientists who either take it as fact, theory or otherwise.

The media highlights those that find "proof" for it and ignore the ones that argue against this "proof".

The origins of modern man have many different theories and changes everyday. In some ways so do evolution.

My argument is that there is no absolute certainty. Not that it is nonsense.

I am partial to the statement below.

Evolutionary biologist Kirk J. Fitzhurgh wrote, "'Evolution' cannot be both a theory and a fact. Theories are concepts stating cause–effect relations...One might argue that it is conceivable to speak of 'evolution' as a fact by way of it being the subject of reference in explanatory hypotheses...In the strictest sense then, 'evolution' cannot be regarded as a fact even in the context of hypotheses since the causal points of reference continue to be organisms, and no amount of confirming instances for those hypotheses will transform them into facts...While evolution is not a fact, it is also not a single theory, but a set of theories applied to a variety of causal questions...An emphasis on associating 'evolution' with 'fact' presents the misguided connotation that science seeks certainty."

You believe what you want, I choose to believe what I want.