By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Jesus Christ of Nazareth loves you!

I just wanted to say that Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, is real and true. He is the Light of the world. He has done miracles for me in my life and there are no words that can express my thanks for Him. He invites you to get to know Him personally. Seek Him and you will find Him.

Around the Network

He does exist, yes.

I just won a McDonalds free meal for 2 out of nowhere.

Thank you Jesus.

Edit: Retracted snarky comment about the sun

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Not only is Jesus real, but he's sexy, and he totally rocks my world!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Let's lock the thread.

I'm Christian but know trolls will be disrespectful and say stuff which based on ignorance/stupidity.

Mod do us a favor and save us from a flame war.

By the way OP I respect you for what your doing. It's sad trolls have to ruin everything in life.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Oh joy OoSnap and his threads are back, I miss your less tame threads about how all the Politicians in America are having a massive orgy in California next to I believe you said a giant owl idol structure. Ahh good old times.

Former something....

I just wanted to say that Lucifer, the light-bearer, is real and true. He brings the light of the world.
If you seek him, you will find him at dawn, or one of his representations in New York harbor.

ArnoldRimmer said:
I just wanted to say that Lucifer, the light-bearer, is real and true. He brings the light of the world.
If you seek him, you will find him at dawn, or one of his representations in New York harbor.

Fail just fail.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

ninetailschris said:

Let's lock the thread.

I'm Christian but know trolls will be disrespectful and say stuff which based on ignorance/stupidity.

Mod do us a favor and save us from a flame war.

By the way OP I respect you for what your doing. It's sad trolls have to ruin everything in life.

Hey I'm a Christian too, I'm just not uptight about everything and know how to lighten up and laugh at things that are all in good fun instead of getting wound up about them.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.